Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite-Young - Brentwood  (Read 828 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5956555) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline robboflam

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost - £80 for 30 mins

Comms - Pretty quick reply to txt message, stating prices, inclusions, post code etc then confirmation of booking within 15 mins

Venue - Nice enough flat near the main cross roads in the town. Easiest place to park i found was Sainsbury, but remember to pay.

Arrival - Greeted at the door with the usual "hide behind". Lady looked just like the pics in some nice underwear and heals. Led to room, asked how long, paid the fee and asked to use the loo. The shower (over bath) was not wet, so no sign of recent showering (i had showered at home before heading out)

Service - Helped me undress (which is nicer than many) to boxers then she her removed bra and knickers. Went to kiss her but not on the menu it seems (contrary to profile) even though i scrubbed up ok (if i may say so) and had gone through 8 Polo mints enroute. Bit of mutual playing and me sucking her tits (which she seemed to enjoy), then moved onto eating the mango. OK down there, though signs of lube, and she did seem to quite get into it. She moved for a condom onto the old fella and i questioned OWO, but that was not on the menu (again contrary to profile). Quite a nice motion and didnt give up after 2 mins like some do. She then got on top and did a decent job of grinding on the pole. I went to kiss her again, but no (the old face turn). Stayed in the one position and i came in the bag. She hardly said a word during the time

As previous review mentioned she left some wet wipes to DIY clean up while she played with phone. Her services seem to have changed (or was having a bad day) since that last review, as more options were available then and she sounded a lot more enthusiastic...maybe time in the job has got to her
In and out within 17 mins.

Return - No