Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate at Olina (aka Kate Naughty Thai in AW) - Kilburn  (Read 5374 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883216) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Skyjuice1000

/www.adultwork.com/Kate+Naughty+Thai

Booked last week for 1hour in the afternoon.
Was straight forward with agency functional apartment clean and discreet enough 2 minutes from tube station and easy parking.

£140 for hour

The Girl
Yes she’s the one in pictures but I’d say it’s a bit like a Wimpy burger.

Slim enough good sense of humour and willingness to please and take direction is second to none.
Not as good looking as pictures but still cute and a very social and talkative person made me feel at ease and meet was natural . Clean and hygiene is good shower is in the room

Action
Rimming she sticks her tongue up your arse with real compassion and determination to please and pleasure
OWO nice and deep and allows face to be fucked and held good eye contact and nice and sloppy
Sex tight and allows all positions standing doggie legs on shoulders and appears to enjoy her job , 2 rounds I’d say she’s not champions league Thai but challenging for a spot and happy to finish in the top 6 of the table

Would I return?  Yes as I know what to expect now and won’t have greater expectations for the season a safe punt

Offline IAmNotFamous

Thanks for the feedback. One for my bucket list  :thumbsup:

Online LLPunting

If you're booking an SP who also works through an agency kindly also post the agency link next time:

External Link/Members Only

If you are able to pay 140ph as a stranger to her i.e. no previous bookings with her or the agency, via the AW profile then please do make that clear.   :hi:

If the number on AW is actually dealt with by the agency then pls also make that clear.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 12:15:17 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Skyjuice1000

Sorry no confusion intended just thought it was helpful to provide a link
Yes I booked through the agency

Online tantraman

Cheers for the review, Skyjuice1000 :hi: ... this sounds wonderful :yahoo: ...

... Rimming she sticks her tongue up your arse with real compassion and determination to please and pleasure ...

... but I can't quite work out what you mean by ...

The Girl
Yes she’s the one in pictures but I’d say it’s a bit like a Wimpy burger.

:unknown:

Offline Skyjuice1000

Cheers for the review, Skyjuice1000 :hi: ... this sounds wonderful :yahoo: ...

... but I can't quite work out what you mean by ...

:unknown:
 I mean she looks better in the pictures

Offline naz

Looks like Kates not on Olina any intel? Gone for hols or joined another agency?

Offline cloud

Looks like Kates not on Olina any intel? Gone for hols or joined another agency?

Her AW page is still up, and says she is leaving the UK next month.