Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia - Portfolio - Central Cardiff  (Read 1419 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6624790) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Online Ivor Hunch

External Link/Members Only

Saw Amelia over the summer.  90 mins, £210 as per website.

Comms-  through agency, prompt, fine.  able to pay via paypal with anonymised/ "innocent" payee name.

Location-  central Cardiff, fine.

Amelia-  very fit bod indeed- photos accurate.  Slightly "chavvy" heavy make up but quite pretty.  Friendly, chatty, somewhat annoying laugh.

The Meeting-  lots of full on kissing, good deep oral, VERY receptive to reverse oral after which we had a really good shag in missionary.  On the face of it, this should all be a strong positive. 

BUT.....  we had been rather late in starting, and after round 1 she seemed to get distracted by some issue wiht the agency, and basically was getting ready to go.  I am just not even remotely into trying to persuade someone to do somehting they don't want to do, and we were still chatting very friend-ily, but I do not think I got full value from the 90min session here.

Humming and hawing between postiive and negative, but I think in the end that the quality of the service I did recieve (albeit truncated) probably deserves a positive.

See again-  possibly, yes, actually, because I think there is a much better session to be had, there.  But, having said that, if I am back in the city, the reviews of Raven and Alice suggest that they may be a better call.

Offline PMAC123

Sounds like a neutral to me, but glad it wasn't terrible for you lol

Online Ivor Hunch

a super fit girl who snogs your face off is always going to be a positive in my book unless they actually shit the bed.  and even then.... 

Additional link here...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I should have added, she does have a very Bristolian accent, which may or may not be your think, but there is no missing it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 02:13:53 pm by Ivor Hunch »

Offline johnstoves102938

How early did she leave?

Personally I'd expect to get the time I've paid for or close to it unless I decide otherwise, regardless of how good the service was.

Would be neutral from me but looks like you've been swayed by the good service into giving a positive.

Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Online LipLover

External Link/Members Only

... but I do not think I got full value from the 90min session here.

As it's Portfolio I suppose you could try complaining about being short changed and see if they'll offer a discount for your next meeting?

Online c1der79

I assume she was aware that you had booked a 90min meet rather than 60mins. As you didn't hand over any cash she may have just defaulted to an hour and only had contact through the agency. It is always best to confirm at the start to avoid disappointment.

Offline Milf Hunter

How late did you start? Was that down to the SP or you?
Just thinking she may have had an onward booking.

But if she started late and left on time, it’d be a borderline neutral however good her service was.

Online Ivor Hunch

I assume she was aware that you had booked a 90min meet rather than 60mins. As you didn't hand over any cash she may have just defaulted to an hour and only had contact through the agency. It is always best to confirm at the start to avoid disappointment.

that's a good point, that frankly I had not thought of.

Offline notcalledchris

Sorry to hear you didnt get your full time. But useful confirmation yhat she shags well

Offline Justjim1987

I'm glad you overall had a good experience mate, but it maybe worth saying something to the agency so it doesn't happen again?

Offline Gastroboy

Humming and hawing between postiive and negative

Isn’t that what the Neutral option is for?

Online Ivor Hunch

Isn’t that what the Neutral option is for?

typo on my part-  was humming and hawing between positive and neutral.  it was DEFINITELY not a negative given her enthsuisasm for snogging, sucking rimming, cumming in RO and sex.