Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Duration  (Read 2959 times)

Offline rodhardy

In your experience what is the best duration for a punt? .. and i'm not talking about how long you've lasted!

I found a 15 minute appointment was too short and the pressure you're put under by the wg just ruins the fun.

30 minutes for me is the sweet spot. Enough time to do all you want to do without worrying about finishing early or late.

To be honest ive never had a 45 min or longer.. but for my next punt i'm going for at least 45 maybe 1 hr. Thoughts?

Offline KeenPunter

Offline jimbobted

3 or 4 hours with the right girl. Expensive but allows time to fully enjoy everything that is on offer.

Offline FineWine69

2 hours but I can't afford it that often, anything less than an hour just flies by. The longer the better assuming it's a good SP.

Offline tp69

An hour, but it always goes too quickly. Time flies when you're having fun.

Offline Thephoenix

You're asking a question to a cross section of punters with probably an age range from 20 to 90, all with different preferences including type of service... FS, fbsm, BDSM, gfe etc.
We also have different spending powers.
The best thing is to experiment yourself within your price range. You'll then reach your own conclusions...and even then these are likely to change over time anyway.

Offline LLPunting

This sweet spot you've discovered, how many encounters have you based this off?

From a statistical practice standpoint best not to have an unrepresentative sample size underpinning your hypotheses and conclusions.

Offline sim0256

With only two reviews, one can only assume you are basing your 'sweet spot' on a very small representative sample. Maybe you had lots that you thought weren't worth reviewing. Should that be the case then perhaps the length of the meeting was not right. otherwise let's have some reviews, you might get better advice!
Personally, I find one hour best for value for money and enjoyment.

Offline shyleo

I always go for an hour. That way I dont feel rushed, and if the deed is done early, than a chat and cuddle is fine.

Offline Coriniumstud

If it’s someone I’ve seen before and enjoyed my time then it’s an hour if it’s someone new half hour and if it’s Romanian stay away :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

15 minutes or 30 minutes depending on the mood I’m in and if it’s one I’ve seen before as well,if it’s a wg I’ve not seen before normally 15 mins if she’s offering that length of time

Offline akauya

Can't speak for other punters as we are all different but I noticed that I used to like quickies when I was younger.  A quick pump and dump in the Soho walk-ups was perfect for me.

The older I get I find an hour is more appealing now - not only because it takes longer to recharge my batteries but also I now like to enjoy the time just being with a hot young woman.

I think that's the beauty of punting, you can always find an SP that will cater for your changing tastes (within reason  ;))

Offline newhere456

Half an hour if someone new,  one hour for regulars.

Offline nigel4498

Have had a couple 45 minutes recently and now prefer this.

Offline threechilliman

Have had a couple 45 minutes recently and now prefer this.
My preferred duration, particilarly at lunchtime.

Offline nigel4498

My preferred duration, particilarly at lunchtime.
Nothing better than a lunch time nibble  :P

Offline Whiteknight

Personally, it depends on how much spare cash I have in my wallet.

Offline Trex

Every one is different, just try everything and see what’s best for you, that’s what I did. The most common one is 30 mins. Most of the time I go for 30 mins now. I rarely do 15 mins unless she local and I haven’t done a 1 hour for over couple of years now.

Offline bristolnick

I did a lot of 1 hours when i started years ago but a lot of times i struggled to cum twice. Dropped down to 30 minute ones and i can get everything i need to do in that.

Sometimes i'll got for 60 minute massage sessions and pop a blue pill and get a double cum.

Always wanted to try an all night but i wonder how much of that is spent sleeping.

Offline Stevelondon

Usually an hour for me but if I’m heading for a tie and tease/edging sesh. Then the longer the better.

Offline BobbyDazzler99

I once booked a 60 minute appointment with a WG who I previously booked 30 min with & was great.
However the 60 minute I bit off more than I can chew. I’m a sensitive one so always have to stop start to avoid me busting a nut, so I booked 60 minute thinking I’ll be able to go twice. So since I booked 60 minute 10/15 mins into my booking I thought hell im not holding back & basically I let the SP ride me like there’s no tomorrow & I nutted straight away. 45 mins left. I opted for a massage & foreplay & OWO.
This SP was giving me oral without, vigorously yanking my shaft & slapping her face with it doing everything she can but no luck I just couldn’t get hard.. I got a little semi & attempted to fuck her again but as soon as I tried I went soft again.

Not sure if it was the pressure of trying to get hard again & making the most out of my booking or if I needed to recoup a bit longer. Ended up just giving up 45 mins into the booking & left disappointed.

30 mins from now on.

Offline Trotter671

I always go for an hour. That way I dont feel rushed, and if the deed is done early, than a chat and cuddle is fine.

Same here - sometimes I manage round 2 in an hour but not always these days!

Offline YorkshireLad

1 hour for me. I cum very quick the first time & anything less usually doesn’t give me enough time for a second pop.

Online webpunter

OP, what was the average duration across your two reviews in the 5 years that you've been on here ?

Thoughts ?, excited with the prospect of your next review - 45 or an hour - riveting cant wait

but for my next punt i'm going for at least 45 maybe 1 hr. Thoughts?

Offline tynetunnel

Yet another of these threads where because we all have different requirements, we will all have different preferred duration of punt and our answers as a result will be varied

As a result the OP will be no better informed at the conclusion of his research than at the outset

Offline WelshClipper

I do either one hour or half hour.

Generally for me it comes down to whether the wg speaks good English. Once I have cum, there is little point staying with someone without communication. Just stoney silence and making the bed  :D

Then again if I am short on time and its an English wg, I usually explain that I dont have long and will “book an hour next time”  :rolleyes:

In general I book longer with English speakers, the action tends to be the same as I am a one pop guy. :hi:

Offline JonasG

Everyone's different.

I can't stand one hour bookings as it takes me a while to get charged up again, so the 2nd half hour is pointless and I'm paying a WG for a shit massage and shit chit chat.

While a 30 minute booking is perfect for me as factoring in foreplay and everything I always cum bang on 25 minutes. And have enough time to enjoy DFK, OWO, RO and sex without getting bored

If a guy's 1st pop is early like 10-15 minutes in then a longer booking prob suits them.

Only you know your own body and how it works.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 02:09:42 pm by JonasG »