Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sapio Vee - Moorgate  (Read 2577 times)

33 review(s) for Mindful V (27 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline tigerbeats

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met late August. Got back from a month out of country, but of a stressful time, and getting back to London I really fancied a more sensual and slow experience. Had seen Vee’s profile before when I used to work around Fulham years ago, finally decided to get in touch. Coms and booking fairly straightforward as long as you follow her requests on her blog & profile.

Booked for 1.5 hours, £150 at her hotel. Good regular coms, although be aware she will text you a couple times to confirm, in case someone else also sees your phone. Confirmed again in the morning and called once I got to the hotel, and easy enough to get to her room.

Upstairs and fantastic, she looks exactly like her pics - tall, slim but not skinny, in good shape, pretty and great hair. Nice chit chat and very touchy-feely. Spent a lot of time going back & forth exploring each other bodies, kissing, oral without, going down on her, playing with her nipples, etc etc. Built up and kept edging until condom on and a few different positions until I came harder than I had in a long while. Followed by a nice cuddle and chat about the world, and some more mutual playing. I wasn’t able to have sex again but this time around it wasn’t really I wanted.

Great to spend time in the company of an extremely beautiful and interesting woman. Will defineilty try and meet again if schedule allows.