Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE SAMI - Tooting, SW17  (Read 1021 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline JoeyRamone

I know she's got mixed reviews here (although mostly positive), but I've had her on my hot list for a while, and when I saw she was pregnant, I had to give it a go...

Link - External Link/Members Only

Location - Tooting, SW17 (private flat)

Type of meeting - Incall

Price paid / time spent - £70 / 30 mins

Summary - Text her Sunday asking about a 1/2 booking for Monday, very quick reply of yes, followed by the postcode. I replied to confirm 4pm and she said OK. I left it at that. Monday afternoon comes and I text to check we're still on. No reply. Readied myself and sent a message saying I'd be there in about an hour - still no reply. Hmm. I got to Tooting (Tooting Broadway is the closest tube, 10-15min walk to her place depending on your speed. Local parking is Mon-Sat 9:30am to 5:30pm if you drive there) and I arrived early. Called - phone off. Left it a little bit, called again - still off. Once it got to the time of booking, I sent a text about not being able to get hold of her and left. It was only when I was halfway to the station that I looked at her AW profile and saw she's using a different number! So I called that and she answered straight away - I explained what happened and she said I can still come see her. Made my way back, got the address and made my way to her flat. She was very apologetic. Inside I was offered a shower but I'd already prepared so I just washed my hands, mouth was was also available (although I'd already read she doesn't kiss, so not sure why). She stashed the cash and told me to get undressed, tells me to lie back and begins a rather lacklustre hand job to get me hard. Normally I perk right up to getting sucked but she doesn't do OW, so I had to get hard another way. I chose to lie her on her back and go for RO. All clean, no smells or funny tastes. Nice pussy, she's happy to get licked but no fingers inside. Once hard it was on with the condom and she gave a decent but nothing special blowjob - she uses her hand to stop herself going all the way down. I managed to get her hand away from my shaft, with a little difficulty, and whilst it wasn't deep throat, I got a bit more length in her mouth. I never hold people's heads to force, so I just gently encouraged by moving my hips. Eventually we go for sex, her on top. She's leaning fully over me and bouncing her ass up and down, I want her to lean back so I can see her (and just like the BJ, to get inside her a little more as it's really only the tip at this point). She protests saying she can't lean back as she won't be able to move. I lean her back anyway and I do the thrusting from below. We get a good rhythm and I blow in the bag. Clean up and a chat about life, work, how she's not having any more kids after this one, etc.

As for looks - she is very petite. She's pretty without having too much make up on, but 3 kids already have taken the toll on her tits. They're a good size and not completely deflated, but they rest on her now enlarged belly. Which surprisingly isn't that big, considering her frame. Maybe another 6-8 weeks and she'll really blow up. But for now it's a noticeable and pronounced bump, without being exaggerated.

Conclusion - All told, it wasn't my best punt. And to be fair, if she hadn't been pregnant I'd probably have put it as a negative: the "specialty" of the punt was the only thing that saved it. She never looked or engaged like she was really into it, and service felt rushed ("sex now?" she asks after we've barely started. I point out it's only been ten mins, "oh" she says). Not my best pregnant punt either: Katie somebodyorother was much better a few years back.

Return? - I probably won't go back because it's a long way and a lot of time spent for not a whole lot of reward, really.

Rating - Neutral.

Hidden Image/Members Only