Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Petite - Edinburgh  (Read 2768 times)

30 review(s) for Mature Petite (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline The Monk

Mature Petite
External Link/Members Only

Just notice this one back touring Edinburgh which has prompted my review from around May time this year.
Had been trying to book this one for about a year and final got one arrange during her visit to Edinburgh

Coms- Pretty good via AW and followed through by text messages booking made the evening before meeting and confirmed next morning for early afternoon. Post code given in advance.

Services- 30 mins £90 no extras
Location - 10 mins walk from Waverley Station in the old town rental flat easy entry and find as I arrived by black taxi from Waverley even the taxi driver commented you could walk just as fast as a taxi 🤣😂 but it was a little damp wet day.

Meet - Buzzed in normal behind door and was very pleased with looks

The Girl - Age is right small slim build her hair was a lot shorter than her profile wearing a tight black number matching holdups and underwear with high heel shoes. From Poland very good English polite and pleasant manner makes you feel welcome.

Action DFK to start and lots of touching up she a a bit slow but once’s she warmed up she a little rocket. Got her on her back on the bed pulled off her little black panties she got a nice pussy with just a small patch of turf on that lovely shaped mons publis started eating her out with lots of clit attention with got her moaning jerking her hips pushing my head deeper between her legs. Her her really wet could not wait to fuck her so on with the back no rev oral sex in mish. Cow girl rev cow girl amazing view and finally turning her round standing over her face img me and finish by hand over her chest as she look straight at me quick clean up chat and on my my

Will be retuning now she back to include some oral

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks for this good review.
I've had my eye on her for a while - but although she tours, she doesn't seem to visit Glasgow :-(
If that don't change, I may have to visit Embra to check her oot.