Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett_knight21 - Cambridge  (Read 2382 times)

19 review(s) for Scarlett_knight21 (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Rock123

I saw Scarlett yesterday.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Scarlett was my plan b as I had the week before arranged an outcall with Hannah Banks with details to be confirmed on the day - so technically no booking was made with Hannah - but she could no longer make it.

So I decided to scour AW to see who was around in Cambridge yesterday and suddenly saw Scarlett was available. I've read the reviews on here and I've long wanted to book her, to see for myself. So I contacted her by text and we arranged a time. Her place was an apartment in North Cambridge, not far from quayside.

Anyway after reading the reviews I was looking forward to it and the meet did not disappoint!

I booked an hour so we got the paperwork out the way and whilst still in my clothes she asked me if I liked to kiss - is the Pope catholic!! - and she started snogging me there and then  :D I got undressed and we went to the bed for some more DFK. She loves to kiss does Scarlett!! So we did a bit of that for a while then oral on me which was pretty good and which I really enjoyed. After a bit of that she then put a condom on and we did a bit of cowboy. It was then I realised what a body she has - quite toned and lovely big tits. So I was holding onto those whilst she was riding me and I did my first pop in that position.

We both needed a breather after that so was just lying there talking for a couple of minutes and more DFK. I then asked if I could go down on her which Scarlett said yes to. I must have spent a good 10mins licking her out and I don't know if her moans was genuine or not but she seemed to like it!

She gave me some more oral and a titwank and I popped again. I hardly ever pop 2 times so this was a pleasant surprise!

So I am glad to have finally seen Scarlett and sometimes those plan b's work out to be better than the plan a. So I am glad to have scratched Scarlett of my wanting to see list and I'll visit her again when she next tours Cambridge. In this punting desert of Cambridge good quality English SPs who tour are few and far between, so Scarlett is now in my hotlist on aw.