Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SENSUAL ERIKA - Stratford  (Read 3658 times)

8 review(s) for HOT CURVES KATE (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by sparkus]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5884192) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5074287) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6468562) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Online sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Summary: great P&D but only for fans of the ample older lady

Comms: all done by text, phone not answered but cut and pasted replies followed swiftly

Venue: the famous block of flats adjacent to the theatre where Joan Littlewood and Gerry Raffles plied their trade.  Usual hide behind door for and into a room similar to all the others I've punted in in there.  Clean bed and also a massage table available (as it is when she and friends work further towards Bow).

SP: Erika was wearing a see-thru negligé which showed her ample thighs and brown butt and her chebs looked full and round in a supermarket bra.  She would probably tip the scales at size 14-16, 16 really and I handed over my 50 squid for a minimalist bit of action on the bed.  Unleashed the chebs weren't all that really and I wasn't particularly interested in any intimacy so just got on with pounding her in doggy and mish to finish, was probably in and out of there in less than 10 mins.

Very chalk and cheese experience to her reputed so-called 'sister' Naomi who also works these flats and is much younger, slender and more sensual.

Offline lillythesavage

Comms: all done by text, phone not answered but cut and pasted replies followed swiftly

Venue: the famous block of flats adjacent to the theatre where Joan Littlewood and Gerry Raffles plied their trade.  Usual hide behind door for and into a room similar to all the others I've punted in in there.  Clean bed and also a massage table available (as it is when she and friends work further towards Bow).

SP: Erika was wearing a see-thru negligé which showed her ample thighs and brown butt and her chebs looked full and round in a supermarket bra.  She would probably tip the scales at size 14-16, 16 really and I handed over my 50 squid for a minimalist bit of action on the bed.  Unleashed the chebs weren't all that really and I wasn't particularly interested in any intimacy so just got on with pounding her in doggy and mish to finish, was probably in and out of there in less than 10 mins.

Very chalk and cheese experience to her reputed so-called 'sister' Naomi who also works these flats and is much younger, slender and more sensual.

That reads a world of difference from the " sister" , big bird is normally my thing, but after your recommendation and seeing the tiny thing, I could not consider this  :lol:.

Different strokes obviously works both ways  :D

Offline last_days_of_logan

Thanks for the review

I thought people said she couldnt handle any sort of pounding?

Online sparkus

Thanks for the review

I thought people said she couldnt handle any sort of pounding?

I'm guessing like the currency, mine's a weak pound :D