Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Korea 2022  (Read 4239 times)

Offline Darius49

I'll be heading to Korea in the next week for a business trip. Does anyone have any information about punting there? I've heard there is a red light district but they are not that kind to foreigners. Can anyone shed a light :D

Offline hawaiifive0

Last there in 1987, so I guess  my knowledge a bit outdated  :D :D

However, at that time all good hotels had a bar/club with loads of girls available. Other places then needed a local to accompany you to get sorted at an acceptable price. Bearing in mind Americans had been there for 30+ years, perhaps it's not changed too much.

Online Stickitin

I went to a massage parlour and got a happy ending as part of the deal, think I paid in the £80-100 range. I’ve had a search and I can’t pin point which one it was though. So that’s deffo an option unless you are looking for a shag.

Offline Darius49

I went to a massage parlour and got a happy ending as part of the deal, think I paid in the £80-100 range. I’ve had a search and I can’t pin point which one it was though. So that’s deffo an option unless you are looking for a shag.

I'm looking for a few shags hopefully :D

Offline BakerBoy73

I was in Busan a few years ago. There was a Red Light District there. I remember some narrow streets with girls behind glass doors (a bit like Amsterdam). Apart from that, I can't remember too much else.

Offline 20ZH01

Got a Korea trip planned and just wondering how you fared on your trip?

Did you find anything you could recommend?

Thought it was better to ask here than create a new thread.

Offline flamingice

Bumping this thread.  Guess by lack of responses there’s limited to report back on.  On my prior trips to SK, only ever managed to snag a civvie and clearly got lucky.  My last trip resulted in no action  :dash:

I’m planning a return in the summer.  Thinking to go hard on Seeking, a month or so before landing, and just resigning myself to paying up for some premium young cute hotties.  However, any high end agencies that can be recommended as a back-up would be helpful.  Thank you!  :hi:

Offline KeenPunter

You could just message the OP and ask him what he got up to rather than bumping the thread and giving the impression it was useful

Offline flamingice

You could just message the OP and ask him what he got up to rather than bumping the thread and giving the impression it was useful

Sorry to disappoint, but others may have something useful to add - not just the thread creator.

Offline KeenPunter

Sorry to disappoint, but others may have something useful to add - not just the thread creator.

Well the silence indicates they don't, they weren't waiting for someone to turn up and bump the thread.  You could ask the OP to come back to the thread to state his findings

Offline flamingice

Well the silence indicates they don't, they weren't waiting for someone to turn up and bump the thread.  You could ask the OP to come back to the thread to state his findings

And no one needs you to keep bumping this thread either, especially as you evidently have nothing else to add.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 11:21:53 pm by flamingice »

Offline KeenPunter

I wasn't bumping the thread, I was giving a suggestion, don't get upset

Offline Goodfellas000

However though, by doing this. You are indeed ‘bumping the thread.’

Offline globewindsailor

I found Korea challenging in terms of time spent looking and high costs. I visited the red light zones and they were mostly miss with a lot of girls wanting to avoid foreigners or stupid costs for 5-15 minutes. I eventually gave up so dig deep in your pockets to agency girls or spend ages getting want you want.

Offline flamingice

I found Korea challenging in terms of time spent looking and high costs. I visited the red light zones and they were mostly miss with a lot of girls wanting to avoid foreigners or stupid costs for 5-15 minutes. I eventually gave up so dig deep in your pockets to agency girls or spend ages getting want you want.

My sense is the red light districts, such as the one in Itaewon, have mostly foreign WGs (e.g. Thai/Philippine, etc.).

You mention agencies - any recommendations?  I know I am going to have to spend big - but I know what I want :bomb: