Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elly May Love - Notts  (Read 2777 times)

Offline j122

Just bid on a RB, done the usual checks and the better photo got a hit as a fake on RIS.
Anyone met her? :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jackjones

I'd try e-mailing her for more photo's pal. The RiS might not be fake it could just be some one has stolen a photo of hers like most of thos crap "dating" sites do.

grahamnotts

First pic is also the same as the one on this profile who I've had on my hotlist for a while...

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
First pic is also the same as the one on this profile who I've had on my hotlist for a while...

3rd picture is fake....

Offline j122

:hi:
hmmmm........First line does say two ladies.
This one has feedback from Tlite, who seems to get about a bit in this area...

The Real Midas Touch

Hey guys, new to the site. 

I've booked Elly May love for out call on Thursday.

Bit nervous seeing this.  What do you recommend???

Offline j122

Letting us know how it went  :lol:

what have coms been like?

The Real Midas Touch

Coms good. Proper English not garbled text speak. 

Checked one requirement twice, and she came back quickly.

I will contribute with a review if it all goes ahead.

Offline j122

:hi:

2 of mine have been with ladies who didn't have any info on here & it worked out.
So hopefully will be the same for you.

Jackjones

Think all have mine have been blind punts so far lol, some times its worth the risk to find a gem!

cams68

The Real Midas Touch

As promised here is my feedback on Elly

real
English
down to earth
dirty
great sloppy wet bj
limited deep throat
gets very wet
can cum while riding you
all action hour
nice to chat to but really wants to fuck and suck and make you happy.

Comms were great.  She was in area early and then waited for me to finish a call.  Arrived dressed as requested and brought everything I requested.

A good punt with a girl who wants you to have a good time.  She makes sure she understands what you need / want and then delivers it in spades.

Highlight - amazing blue eyes looking at me while she sucked my cock
Recommend

Offline j122

Gladit worked out for you.
Can you post it in the review section  :hi:

The Real Midas Touch

Offline j122

The Real Midas Touch

She's put on a few, only a few, pounds since some of the photos.

She's been in and out of the business for a long time.  She's a "real pro".  This is not GFE with cuddles and kissing.  This is get down to business fucking and sucking.  I like to mix things up and that was what I was looking for at that time

Offline Chezzie John

I was just about to email her but the profile picture of her on the bed comes up with some fuck buddy site in the US and Teenycinema on google images?  Is that her?

Plus the pic of her on the bed her eyes are green with black around the edges and in her private gallery pic her eyes are blue?  but she still looks fit though
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:32:57 am by Chezzie John »

Offline j122

I emailed her 4 days ago because she bid on my RB & its not even been looked at  :dash:

Offline Chezzie John

The fake picture has gone now :) I think she's been tipped off or she looks at the forum. There's way to many fake profiles about and she was making herself look like one and missing bookings from punters who know what they're doing :)

Offline Chezzie John

I've been eying this girl up for a while now and she had a offer on for £55 for 30mins so I took the plunge.

I text her and asked about cumming twice in the booking as I'm crap the first time and she said ok. I got to her incall place and it was a little awkward as the neighbors door is right next to hers and I could see a family sat watching TV. She opened the door and we went up stairs. I want a pee so went to the bathroom and that was a bit shitty but the bedroom was ok. We started with covered oral and she has OWO on her profile but with me getting her on offer this may have affected this. Soon into the oral she says it's cum once in a 30mins booking so I told her that you said cumming twice was ok when I text you earlier so she said ok then but this kind of put me off her as I just got the impression she wanted me out ASAP. I shot my load during the oral then after a short break and a bit of no tongues kissing I had her give me more oral and then had her ride me to completion.

So overall it was a OK punt but I'm not sure if me getting her at a reduced price affected my service as I just felt rushed and her normal prices of £80 for 30mins and £150 per hour are to much in my opinion when you have girls like Diamond in the rough just down the road who does everything and was a 10 times better punt.

I also met Summer Knights who was working with as they do Duos for £90 and I was tempted to see them both but she was a bit on the chunky side and not my type so I'm not fussed.

Offline monkeybucket

where abouts is her incall? 5mins from city centre could be bleeding anywhere given most WG's inability to count years i'm not holding out much hope for miles.
Any mention of bum fun she says is discretionary
MB

Offline Chezzie John

She's in the Sherwood area.  No mention of bum fun but I'm not sure. If your paying her full rate it might be on but I got a basic service with her being on offer. If I'd payed her normal rate it might have been a totally different story  :unknown: