Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Lyza Xx - Bedford  (Read 1383 times)

4 review(s) for Horny Lyza Xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline professorpopkiss

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She was in Bedford recently and she's now moved on but just in case she comes back and you are tempted..........

Comms = excellent

Location = very nice clean new apartment block in centre of town so no complaints there.

The meet = £70 for 30min

Didn't ask for anything in particular I just wanted a nice GFE and went with the flow, she did ask if I would like to "girth her friend as well" for an extra £70 but didn't want to spend any more so stayed with Lyza who was blondish and fairly attractive but not a stunner. Paperwork exchanged and was asked to undress and lay on the bed - not a good start, she kneels between my legs and starts playing with Mr Floppy trying to coax him into action but him and me were not feeling it. I had the notion this was going to be one of those meets that I wished I hadn't bothered with so it took him ages to respond to her fingering efforts meanwhile the way she had positioned herself on the bed meant I couldn't get anywhere near her bits and pieces. After a while of fingering she managed to get him semi interested and slipped a condom on and started to give ow. Would you like to try sex now she said so she laid on the bed and put her hand between me and her vag so I could only get semi penetration! move your hand I said and she said no I don't want the condom to come off - WTF! She then got on top and sure enough the hand came between us again. I told her it aint working like this for me so she proceeded to give me a H/J which didn't do it for me either. She explained that it wasn't her fault that I didn't cum. My biggest regret was believing all the fictional feedback on AW.

Pros = good communication and clean new apartment.

Cons = no kissing, cuddling, owo, restricted penetration.

Offline Tomcat007

I wish I had seen your review I had .the same piss poor service

Offline GingerNuts

I wish I had seen your review I had .the same piss poor service

Seems like £90 wasted due to a lack of research. Do you know you can search for previous reviews using a girl's AW profile number?

Offline Tomcat007

It was a last minute thought... not thought out :dash:

Offline Mr. Solitaire

Thank you, she was on my list to visit in Bedford, I definitely won't bother now👍

Offline simon07

Makes you wonder how she gets 27 fluffy Aw reviews and one says she is pregnant.
3  UKP negatives, it’s a no from me  :thumbsdown:

Offline Foxtail17

Currently showing as in Norwich and Lowestoft