Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx - Greenhithe (2 visits)  (Read 2333 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline nerukau

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both visits 15 min for 50 quid

I am going to try and make this sweet and short as this WG has quite a few reviews on here but I figured I would give my slight contribution as well. I will be combining both of my visits into one and detail it as one experience because both visits were equally similar but amazing in their own right.

Myself being in late 20s I have always wanted to fuck a MILF and it finally happened. The girl itself is IMHO quite attractive with nice big soft tits (I think she mentioned them being fake), ass is mediocre but serviceable, facially also fits my liking for a MILF cougar. A couple of photos on her private gallery is a good representation on how she looks right now.

The meet took place in her own apartment. The place is very clean and spacious, also easy to find. WG was wearing a robe with black lingerie underneath. She speaks good English considering she's lived here for 10 years or so, therefore there were no issues in communication. She was very friendly and even interesting to talk to pre-sex and post-sex. Surprisingly she did not take cash upon entrance on both visits, only when the deed was done which is a lot of trust in a punter. She lead me to the bedroom, I undressed, she undressed as well and took me by the hand and started rubbing herself onto me in front of mirror. She then gestured to lay on the bed to begin OWO. She started kissing me from neck going all the way down to my dick and started a very sensual BJ, balls licking, shaft licking, some deepthroat as well and quite a few moans. You name it, she did it. Easily got me hard. Then we switched and I performed RO on her which was great, no funny smell, clean-shaven pussy and I was having a blast down there. After that, we switched to doggy where I pounded her ass hard and finished in the bag.

Overall, both visits were pretty much identical with great services provided. I definitely recommend and will probably visit her again pretty soon. She said she sees a lot of people but they're mostly regulars. Also, she mentioned this year is her last year in the UK because she will be going back to her home country. Not sure how much truth that holds but who knows.