External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only£250 for 1.5hrs incall around a month ago.
Wanted to meet Rosie to see how she compared to other Deluxe girls, who so far always seem to hit the right spots for me.
Booking process was painless, as a "regular" via text a few days in advance.
Rosies AW pics don't give much away but in person was not disappointed and aligned to the physical stats, age stated.
Always like a few mins at start for brief chat, and again was nice with Rosie who seemed a bit shy but also I thought quietly confident. Progressed quickly into FK, DFK whilst we undressed each other.
Started off giving RO for a while, all good and we both enjoyed with her making the right noises and seemed quite flushed before she returned the OWO favour for me. My first Bj with pierced tongue for a while and I had forgotten how nice it was!
Into a number of positions, I had to lead a bit but went through mix of miss/doggy/prone/cg then Rcg which finished me off in the bag.
Mid session interval and then into R2. Tried out my new found strength with "standing citizen" position which was hot but a bit tiring after a bit. Into doggy again then I asked her to kneel in front of me to finish with OWO and facial.
I liked the meeting and think Olivia has found another good one. For those who miss Emily I found Rosie a bit similar, ie GND looks, initially slightly demure although Rosie didn't seem to explode into the PSE that Emily sometimes did. I will certainly plan to see Rosie again when available.