Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza superstar - Cambridge  (Read 1787 times)

25 review(s) for Eliza superstar (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Shanekelly1987

External Link/Members Only

Excellent punt as usual with Eliza, have seen her a handful of times now and never been disappointed.

Comms

Very easy. Called and asked for a 30min incall, have been before so drive up and parked in the street opposite her flat.

Ground floor flat with plenty of parking in the opposite streets. Nice clean flat, offered a shower and took one, very nice and relaxed me for the punt.

Girl

Eliza is attractive. Fake tits and lip filler but not overdone. Great ass and tight firm body. Lonely personality and puts you at ease. Genius not friendly girl.

Meet
Had shower and then in to the room. Eliza grabbed my cock under the towel and started to kiss me before pushing me on to the bed and starting some nice owo. She gave good head but this really improved when we went in to 69. Ate her pussy and ass for a good ten mins while she deepthroated me and spat plenty on my cock. Felt great. Had to stop her at points to gather myself.

Had laid for anal so on with the rubber and straight up her ass I went. I'm girthy and she had to ease me in but once I was locked in she took a fair hammering.

Off with the rubber for more owo before second rubber went on for some cowgirl before I unloaded on her face.

She cleaned up and gave me a nice massage to finish.

Good punt 9/10. Paid £100 for all of the above 30mins

Offline Condominium

Nice review, so good having at least one very reliable lady in Cambridge with a body built for the job. Will revisit her myself after this timely reminder  :hi:

Offline Shanekelly1987

Thanks OP, couple of bloody typos there! *lovely *genuine

Offline cheekymonkey

Shame, was hoping she was a sexual genius....but genuine will do.