Not long home from a memorable 45 mins with this pair. One previous booking had previously been cancelled at short notice, as per other contributors to the form, but Comms remained decent and a trip to Pelton was rearranged not long after.
Instructions were to message them once I was there and then go straight through the front door where one of them would be waiting - location is pretty discrete anyway, but this means you're literally off the street and into the house without any waiting about - brilliant.
One of them was downstairs waiting, greeted with a kiss and ushered upstairs where the other one was. Introduced with names but forgot them almost immediately. First impressions were, mainly just quite plain (but attractive enough) lasses, I guess girl next door would be a better description but was absolutely entranced by them both by the end. Both had nice slim figures with small boobs, and just naturally quite pretty and the attraction between the two and their general demeanor made me totally fall for them anyway - quite entrancing. One thing I will add, that others have mentioned, is that ages of 35 seems a stretch - first time in a decade of punting that someone I've seen seems younger than they're claiming!
Started off with some kissing by the side of the bed with plenty of tongue, then eventually we all got horizontal and it was a blur from that point on. Face sitting, owo, both down there at the same time then taking turns while one was on top of me squirting on me or kissing me, then eventually got round to the sex, which was also brilliant. There was no sort of routine, just all doing what happened naturally, and the whole thing was horny as fuck.
CIM with the paler one, which she swallowed up. For what it's worth, I preferred the more tanned one's BJ technique, but the paler one was the better kisser - so they sort of complimented each other quite well, and moving between them both meant a nice change each time. Ended up with us all having a cuddle before getting up and back to the real world.
The comparison with Lily/Eva is a really good one in that the genuine affection between the two lasses is there, but also seems very, very natural. I've had some really good duos (and some not so good ones) but this was absolutely brilliant. Already trying to figure out a way I can make the Pelton Pilgrimage again soon.