Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DIANA NAUGHTY - Aberdeen  (Read 4107 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883924) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline bluetable

tl;dr: Great punt -- pretty, friendly girl, really up for it, very affectionate.

Contact details:

Saw her last week and had a really good time with her.  Communicated by WhatsApp, which went quite smoothly, though her English was a bit oddly phrased sometimes -- I think machine-translated based on speaking to her in person.

Her flat is on George Street, easy to find but maybe a little exposed during the day.  I arrived on time, was let in quickly, so no hanging about. Flat is fine - quite nice, probbably an AirBNB.

She's beautiful - prettier than her pics and very smiley (no idea why she's so serious in her pictures).  Slim, about 5'4" maybe, a few tattoos, age would be about right - maybe 25 or 26 rather than 23.  English is pretty poor, and we struggled to talk much, but she's pretty and really willing so we had fun.

I was freshly showered but she asked me to wash my hands and "down there" anyway, which I did.  Shower fine, fresh towels and a few different shower gels.

Back in the room, she's straight onto French kissing and slowly strips off her lingerie.  Really good kisser, really natural, and felt more like a girl I'd pulled than a working girl.  She kneeled down and gave great OWO - deep, no teeth, took it right to the back of her throat no problem.  DIdn't take long until I was ready to blow, so on with the rubber and fucked her missionary until I finished in the bag.  No rush for me to pull out, kissed me all the way through.

After that, told me to wash again - so I did.  Then a second round, more incredible OWO and good kissing, finished inside her again in the bag in doggy.  It had been quite a quick pair of rounds for me, so washed again and had a third round with her -- just as good as the first two, and no reluctance from her.  Just wwent with it and very happy to provide the service paid for for hte full hour.

Ended up leaving after about 55 minutes (my choice), totally drained, very happy.  A great vanilla punt - willing girl who's up for a really good GFE and gives you the time you've paid for.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 09:49:18 am by bluetable »

Offline ik8133

Good review, thanks for posting. Hopefully she'll hang around for a while.

Offline abdn56

I've also gone seen her tonight, before this review (mine coming at some point). Said she's leaving town tomorrow and for some reason sounded very not keen to come back

Offline bluetable

That's a real shame.  Gabi who I saw recently was the same - said she probably wouldn't be back, and seemed fed up.

Offline abdn56

Good news! I spotted that she is in Dundee just now, so I hit her up. She said she'll be back in Aberdeen next week.

Offline bluetable

She's External Link/Members Only... but put her prices up by £30 for the hour.  A shame -- that puts me off.  If I get around to it, I might text her to see if she'll meet at the previous rate, but I doubt it.