Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malvinna – Spitalfields  (Read 1285 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:

Mid September 2022

Side road off of Spitalfields Market – Nearest tube Liverpool Street

Comms and booking:
I called and she said she was free in 20 minutes. Confirmed services and extras.  £80 30 mins + £40 CIM She sounded like she had just woken up, grumpy and slow.

Upon arrival

She opened the door and was dressed in a shabby thin nightie; she looked like she had been up all night and shagging (this was early afternoon). Not only that, she was miserable and moody, like she had unwillingly got out of bed. Her hair was unkempt and straggly.

She’s around 5’7”, very skinny and gaunt and she has a beaky nose. No real figure / shape to speak of, not like the full pictures that are on her AW.

Once inside the apartment she walked me to the bedroom. I attempted to confirm the price and services. She said she isn’t offering “that service”, I asked her to clarify. She just said “the service you want”, I clarified and said CIM. "Yes", she replied. I told her that we had discussed it on the telephone just 20 minutes before, she said “I don’t care, I’m not doing that service”.

I walked.

It’s a NEGATIVE from me.

Would I return?

No, I think she’s a typical moody ROM with a RBF. I’d have to be desperate.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 10:40:46 pm by PilotMan »

Offline francescototti

Well done Pilot man for walking. Hate it when they bullshit services on the phone but deny it face to face  :rolleyes: