Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve Thai Dream - Sharoe Green - PR2  (Read 2036 times)

Offline MikeyG

Eve Thai Dream Mini Size Nice & Fun 🤩🥰

External Link/Members Only

I spent the morning reading reviews about Eve Thai Dream on here. Although her reviews were not the best, all the reviewers said pretty much the same thing...not too enthusiastic, but she is a fit as fuck Thai.

I text to see if she was available in a couple of hours, and 10 minutes later she text back to say yes and gave me the menu and postcode.

I text her from my car when I arrived, but she didn't reply for 10 minutes then gave me the house number.

She opened the front door, and I stepped into the unknown because she made the usual stand behind the door trick. I walked on a few feet and then turned around to see who had answered the door. Fuck me backwards and call me Shirley; what stood before me was the most amazing Thai girl wearing the shortest of dresses. I prayed that she was the one and I wouldn't be taken to a room with the old lady.

She walked toward me (sexy as hell) and said follow me. We walked down the hall and started up the stairs. Her in front wearing the tiny dress with her knickers on display. What a sight - this certainly got my engines roaring.

Into the room which was very clean and tidy with a double bed. Sorted out the money £70 for 30 minutes. She told me to get undressed then she left the room. Now I am really worried, I had parted with the money. I had two things on my mind at this point, please don't bait and switch me, and I would walk over hot coals to get a grip of this girl.

Thankfully, after 2 minutes she entered the room. She asked if I wanted a massage, and I said yes but only for 5 minutes. She massaged my back for about 5 minutes and then asked me to turn over. She straddled over my chins, still wearing the tiny dress flashing her wonderful cleavage. She immediately started working on my dick, what a sight.

She put the rubber on and asked me if she should get on top. I said no give me a blowjob with a condom on. Her technique wasn't the best, it was very slow and soft, but there is something about looking at a gorgeous 22-year-old with a mouth full of your cock. She soon tired of that and it was on to sex.

We started with spoons which were out of this world shagging her and being able to see most of her body. Then into missionary and I came on her stomach.

To summarise the good points...I would walk over hot coals to get a grip of this girl. Her VS pictures don't do her justice. Face to face she is 20 times better looking than in those photos. Beautiful soft golden skin. A body to die for in my opinion. If I had to create a perfect girl to look at, then she would be that girl.

Now to the not-so-good points...It is a pump and dump, she doesn't show much initiative or enthusiasm. She won't kiss. At one point I tried to run my fingers through her hair, and she fucked me off. No fingering and no anal play. Having said this, she did give some light moans, but I'm guessing she just felt obliged.

I believe OWO is £20 extra.

Would I see her again? Hell yes but only because for me and my taste she is a fantasy girl even though I now know it will be a pump and dump.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Degsy101

It does say she does French kissing on her profile.

Offline MikeyG

It does say she does French kissing on her profile.

I've read a few reviews that say she doesn't French Kiss. She won't be the 1st working girl or the last to get a bit creative when writing their bio or services offered.