Author Topic: Anni…Anne - Bracknell. Very cute Brazilian GFE  (Read 4839 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6769421) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I had enough for now of Thai beauties and last week missed a Brazilian stunner who I hope comes back to the manor. Choice ATM is a bit thin if you eliminate the huge wave of Romanian SPs currently available but I saw Annis profile which peaked my interest although I could not find any review. So in for a penny etc.

Expectation: I have had a mixed track with Brazilians some really great and some meh so it was a punt.

Comms: good and prompt with Anni  60/80/100/130      15/30/45/60 mins so I booked 30 mins GFE at 3 hours notice

Venue: lovely appt next to a Homebase for parking new build great shower sturdy bed but mattress has seen some action. Safe location and I was instructed to park in Homebase CP then 2 min walk.Simple door entry system.

Services: GFE soft kisses RO nipple play OWO covered sex in mish no extras listed and I did not ask.

The girl: gorgeous 8 long mousey hair to shoulder, not black and curly as in images size 6+ natural 30 D tits with nice nipples 5'2" tall slim build not an ounce of fat age circa 30 some tatts soft skin lovely pretty smile friendly good English I was really happy with Anni.

The meet: arrived 10 min early and txt for appt number and into block. The door opens with Anni behind in a bra and knickers combo hug and kiss WOW! she looked gorgeous. Paperwork and shower done and in for another  hug and move to the bed and I lie down as Anni removes her top and knickers. This woman is really slim and fit with curves in the right places and we lie and kiss on the bed as I rub her clit. Down for RO to sweet clean pussy she does have a large clit like a lot of Brazilian girls not huge but very lickable. Tongue for a few minutes but always time is against me in 30 mins so up for kiss neck chin lips Anni is very passive but goes down to Bod Mhor via my nipples which she teases as she strokes BM and wakes him up. Your turn she had said and delivered a soft wet sensual OWO soft and slow then fast for a while. BM is liking this and shows his appreciation. I thought that I had better get a condom on or I would be finishing in her mouth! On with condom lube BM and mount in mish. Anni is a comfortable ride and looks very pretty as I appreciate the view then the sensation as she sucks and rubs my nipples. Break for kiss her lips are so soft and I pick up the pace to noise. Legs over my shoulders and pick up the pace as she approves. Whew Im getting puffed after a while so down for more nipple play and HJ then remount in mish and ride hard to completion. Post coitus chat hugs clean up and up and out in 30 mins.

Conclusion: I really enjoyed Anni and I am glad that I met her. GVFM ? I think so and there is more to develop in a longer meet. She was passive and friendly and just a delight but as with most of these Girls she is just in Bracknell for the week then elsewhere then home. Revisit? yes I shall look out for her to stray back into the manor. I was sorry that I did not book an hour but it is difficult to know if the SP is good or a dud. I guess YHB have my tale and can make your own mind up re Anni. After all it is your money and your choice.

Happy safe punting   :music:



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Fine reporting
Looks FAF
Bracknell is in my manor
Will see if she returns after her current stay

Unless i'm mistaken TOFTT applies  :thumbsup:
One of the FHs can amend

Offline tp69


Offline dubhcarr

Fine reporting
Looks FAF
Bracknell is in my manor
Will see if she returns after her current stay

Unless i'm mistaken TOFTT applies  :thumbsup:
One of the FHs can amend

I could not find a review or previous profile so maybe. Important thing is a review concerning a very fit and cute SP but beware as she was very passive and may not be an energetic porn babe.   :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

another visit this time one hour for £130 Lizzies gorgeous girl shite flat in Maidstone but shower OK. Repeat of first meet with more positions (CG, Doggy, Mish, Legs over shoulders to completion) She is laid back, cute and we had a good post coital chat. Annoying bit was that she kept me waiting 30 min beyond the appt time and I was surprised that I did not call time and walk. Glad I didn't and left with a smile on my face after an hour. She leaves for home this weekend so I guess I will have to meet her again in my dreams.  :hi:

Offline webpunter

Will this be with your left or right hand ?

Its obvs more of a trek for brazza burds to head home, so they are gorne for longer

Seen a few depart towards the end of the year only to migrate back here again in the spring

The best weather in Brazil is over our winter & they have the carnivals etc

See what happens to the profile when she departs

Glad I didn't and left with a smile on my face after an hour. She leaves for home this weekend so I guess I will have to meet her again in my dreams.  :hi:


Offline pythago

Comms: good and prompt with Anni  60/80/100/130      15/30/45/60 mins so I booked 30 mins GFE at 3 hours notice
...
Services: GFE soft kisses RO nipple play OWO covered sex in mish no extras listed and I did not ask.

This does suggest OWO included in 30min for 80? Not extra. Did I understand correctly?

Offline dubhcarr

Yes both meets OWO we did not even discuss. I just booked GFE.   :hi:

Offline dubhcarr


BIG NEGATIVE
another visit today, thought it would be the same "Anni" but not she had morphed into a fat lump who did not offer the same level of service so it was a no! Would advise YHB to ignore this profile as it has been compromised. As I left I was sad that I did not have the opportunity to meet previous "Anni" again I guess she really did go back to her home. I hate it when profiles are swooped and punters are potentially conned.   :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
BIG NEGATIVE
another visit today, thought it would be the same "Anni" but not she had morphed into a fat lump who did not offer the same level of service so it was a no! Would advise YHB to ignore this profile as it has been compromised. As I left I was sad that I did not have the opportunity to meet previous "Anni" again I guess she really did go back to her home. I hate it when profiles are swooped and punters are potentially conned.   :hi:
I was about to congratulate you on this fine punt and review. About to put on my HL only to see it was B&S for a return visit. What a let down. You need to do a 2nd review on this as its a different grade to the 1st visit. Bit surprised its happened tbh.
I presumed you walked the second time?

Offline dubhcarr

I was about to congratulate you on this fine punt and review. About to put on my HL only to see it was B&S for a return visit. What a let down. You need to do a 2nd review on this as its a different grade to the 1st visit. Bit surprised its happened tbh.
I presumed you walked the second time?

Yes you are right Mr M. I should have not been surprised on reflection as Anni ! told me that she was returning to her home in Norway (?) after a week in Maidstone where i met her for the second time. I saw this profile route to Bournmouth and appear in Bracknell. I wrongly assumed that like some SPs the truth was more of a fantasy. I have heard some real whoppers whilst in the glow of post coital pleasantries and I guess was expecting the profile to ring true. Wrong so IMO it is important to keep the intelligence current. Lots of profiles are being recycled it seems. Yes I will review how I walked and visited Mrs Handy   :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Yes you are right Mr M. I should have not been surprised on reflection as Anni ! told me that she was returning to her home in Norway (?) after a week in Maidstone where i met her for the second time. I saw this profile route to Bournmouth and appear in Bracknell. I wrongly assumed that like some SPs the truth was more of a fantasy. I have heard some real whoppers whilst in the glow of post coital pleasantries and I guess was expecting the profile to ring true. Wrong so IMO it is important to keep the intelligence current. Lots of profiles are being recycled it seems. Yes I will review how I walked and visited Mrs Handy   :hi:
Indeed they are. I recently resurrected one of my reviews as its not the SP I meet some time ago and posted a warning, which is all I could do. :hi: