External Link/Members OnlyFollowing a two week wait since the booking my time had finally arrived to sample these two increasingly popular ladies.
Parked up 100 yards and dropped them a message via AW, this is the only form of communication they use. Answered immediately as usual. Told to wait 5 mins which was fine as I was a touch early.
Once I was summonsed my heart was racing in anticipation.
The door was open and upon entry one of the ladies, dressed in black underwear met me and gave me a little kiss and said hello. Very pretty, no make up but it's not my thing anyway. She invited me upstairs and she duly followed.
As we entered the bedroom the other lady was waiting in her underwear and equally as pretty. I've hit the jackpot here I thought.
Exchanged tokens and they immediately came towards me for some amazing 3 way DFK and their hands all over me = instant hard on.
After about 5 mins they suggested we get on the bed, so we all stripped off and planted ourselves on the immaculate king size. Within a split second I was DFK one while the other sucked me off. Her technique was outstanding, fast and deep thrusting to the back of her throat. It really was a great feeling to be snogging and being blown off at the same time. They swapped roles on a few occasions, then I was ready to return the compliment.
I beckoned one of them to sit on my face and proceeded to lick her pussy to death while the other one continued to blow me off. A quick swap over and the Second Lady squirted all over my face which she kindly licked it off and snogged me to death again.
They both took turns in cowgirl position to fuck the life out of me.
I imagined my time was getting close so I asked to be finished off with a BJ. "Of course" was the reply.
They both then went to town on me. They Sucked, licked, wanked and ball licked me to an absolute explosion. The greedy one swallowed the lot.
All in all a memorable experience that will live long in the memory.
30 mins of pure filth for the mere sum of £110