Author Topic: Miss_lilith - Birmingham - Difficult punt, not interested.  (Read 16656 times)


104 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (94 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Raj_1978

External Link/Members Only

Comms - good, no probs via text. Agreed kissing and OWO with sex

Flat in Jewelery quarter. Several weeks ago.

Got to the area and was given further directions but not after making me wait for 10 mins in the rain like a dick. I did say that I wasn’t driving so I had timed things so as to not hang around. Eventually got in. No towel offered but she seemed ok and in good mood.

I wasn’t taken aback by her looks and think that the pics, although prob her, paint a different picture. She’s bigger than her stated size 8. I’d sY 10, possibly 12. Boobs did not agree with me, just seemed  and felt really weird and her face looks weird too.  All quite plasticky which I don’t normally mind if it’s done well, buts it’s not on Lilith.. I was disappointed by her appearance but cracked on as I was horny and had popped a bluey.

Had a bit of chit chat and went in for a kiss, she let me but it was clear she didn’t feel comfortable so I stopped as she wasn’t into it and kind of pulled away. Asked if she was ok and if FK was ok, she said yes but it got worse to a point where I stopped.
She Told me to strip off as she did also.. started giving me oral.

Now, I don’t know if it was me but the OWO was reallly poor.. hardly worth the effort, she just didn’t seem into it…not much effort on her part. Again I could tell something was off and asked for some FK which she obliged with but incredibly poor worse than earlier on. FK gets me going but this didn’t so asked to go down on her. When I did her Fanny smelt, two licks and I’m done.. she doesn’t seem bothered.

At this point I thought fuck this I’m off.. she couldn’t be arsed and it just felt strange. Im not about to carry on trying to fuck a bird who clearly isn’t into it. I’m not good at leaving when dissapointed or asking for money back, I wish I was.  I made an excuse about being unable to get hard and left. She didn’t even try to get me up, ask me to stay, kiss, suck me - nothing.  She just said alright then. Fucked off home and had a wank! I did text her afterwards and ended up saying I was disappointed.. she starts acting kind of crazy in text so I just blocked her from the burner.

Face 5/10
Body 5/10
OWO 4/10
Sex 0/10

I don’t normally pay these prices but no one else was available. I wish I hadn’t gone saved myself £120.
It’s ridiculous how prices have gone up but more so that people like Lilith give such a poor service. I won’t be going back any time soon.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 10:14:04 pm by Raj_1978 »

Offline seandana

Sounds like a real shit show buddy  : :thumbsdown: better luck on your next outing.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 10:23:58 pm by seandana »

Offline Wood2017

Sounds like a real shit show buddy  : :thumbsdown: better luck on your next outing.

I agree this really does sound like a shit booking.

Raj, before the inevitable fall out that Lilith's first negative brings lol you should consider screenshotting and posting some of the messages with her. That way it'll remove any doubt of the post punt vitriol you referred to receiving.

Offline Night king

Wow first negative, several weeks ago hard for her to track you down,

 :hi:

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Raj, before the inevitable fall out that Lilith's first negative brings
I can see coming too

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Wow first negative, several weeks ago hard for her to track you down,

 :hi:

Wouldn’t be many walking out on her so would be quite easy..
But I’m sure people will be sensible and not White knight her?

Offline Placebo88

Wouldn’t be many walking out on her so would be quite easy..
But I’m sure people will be sensible and not White knight her?

When I read a review where everything is absolutely perfect I tend to think it is probably TGTBT and that imperfections have been glossed over. I've never seen Lilith and am not desperate to do so but this review is almost too bad to be true when compared to her review record. I mean that everything was bad; she was late, cannot give decent oral, she had an unpleasant odour, she is standoffish. It seems too much of a perfect storm, especially when compared to the many other reports. I apologise if this seems anything akin to WKing, my posting history regarding her should say otherwise. I was not there so cannot know, it reads like one of them was in a very off mood from the getgo.

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I agree this really does sound like a shit booking.

Raj, before the inevitable fall out that Lilith's first negative brings lol you should consider screenshotting and posting some of the messages with her. That way it'll remove any doubt of the post punt vitriol you referred to receiving.

Obviously these texts will confirm what the OP is saying. I’m sure the OP has saved them and happy to post them…

Offline Steve1961

I saw Lilith recently and had a totally different experience. A positive review to follow.
I can confirm that towels we're available in the bathroom for when I took a quick shower. I waited a few minutes as I was early for my booking. It was raining but there was plenty of shelter so didn't get wet. The sex was top notch and although her new curves might not be for everyone, they do it for me. Size wise an 8 or possibly a 10. She was clean and fresh, and her pussy smelt and tasted fresh. Anyway, a detailed review to follow.

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I saw Lilith recently and had a totally different experience. A positive review to follow.
I can confirm that towels we're available in the bathroom for when I took a quick shower. I waited a few minutes as I was early for my booking. It was raining but there was plenty of shelter so didn't get wet. The sex was top notch and although her new curves might not be for everyone, they do it for me. Size wise an 8 or possibly a 10. She was clean and fresh, and her pussy smelt and tasted fresh. Anyway, a detailed review to follow.

Did I mention about White Knighting??

My recent experience probably reflects Monk277. I will be posting a review soon.

Did you not know what she looked like from her pictures and videos, did she look any different? Were you aware of her enhancements as has been previously discussed on this forum at great detail by those who have and have not seen her? If you were and were not a fan, why go ahead with the booking especially if there was limited appeal? Did you discuss or communicate how you wanted the punt to go, or what you wanted in terms of services? You had a good time but didn't enjoy it? I'm confused as the review seems a bit disingenuous.
However, it's your review of the meeting and we weren't there and it has  caused some entertainment with many opinions and comments emerging.
For the sake of transparency, I have reviewed Lilith previously and always enjoyed myself. I do like her new curves and I hope to see her before her hiatus time and availability permitting.


Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
I saw Lilith recently and had a totally different experience. A positive review to follow.
I can confirm that towels we're available in the bathroom for when I took a quick shower. I waited a few minutes as I was early for my booking. It was raining but there was plenty of shelter so didn't get wet. The sex was top notch and although her new curves might not be for everyone, they do it for me. Size wise an 8 or possibly a 10. She was clean and fresh, and her pussy smelt and tasted fresh. Anyway, a detailed review to follow.

Best to do your own review pal rather than piss on this 'negative' ....in another universe, ar Lil is seething on twitter....she's not happy. Brace yourselves for he bipolar to kick in  :wacko:
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline The Owl

Best to do your own review pal rather than piss on this 'negative' ....in another universe, ar Lil is seething on twitter....she's not happy. Brace yourselves for he bipolar to kick in  :wacko:

It would be Steve1961's 3rd review of Lilith Noir. Anyone would think he was a tab bit cunt struck, although it could be a case of damage control to try and curry favour with his favourite prostitute.

I suppose we should be thankful that Steve1961 doesn't post a new review of Lilith every 6 months.

Offline jay121

I agree this really does sound like a shit booking.

Raj, before the inevitable fall out that Lilith's first negative brings lol you should consider screenshotting and posting some of the messages with her. That way it'll remove any doubt of the post punt vitriol you referred to receiving.


+1 about the texts Raj

Am assuming you were saying that you were not offered towel to dry off from coming in out of the rain

Online Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
Your experience, your review, don’t let the fan boys get to you.

Better luck next time, sorry you had a shit time.

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30


Raj, before the inevitable fall out that Lilith's first negative brings lol you should consider screenshotting and posting some of the messages with her. That way it'll remove any doubt of the post punt vitriol you referred to receiving.


What a load of bollocks,it's his review if you can't get your nose out of her plastic ass tough.
Screenshots  :lol:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Monk277

If it was raining, why didn’t you make use of the large bus shelter right outside or the big canopy over the entrance?

Offline Foxtail17

Noticed she’s challenging the review over on a social media site.

Offline Wood2017


What a load of bollocks,it's his review if you can't get your nose out of her plastic ass tough.
Screenshots  :lol:

I don’t know why you’re so dismissive of what I’ve said  :unknown: :unknown:

I’ve not seen Lilith, I don’t plan on it and I frankly couldn’t care less if she got 10 consecutive negative reviews but anyone with half a brain cell can realise her first negative would probably get a lot of attention (not that she needs even more) so the screenshots just reinforce what he’s saying. It’s not rocket science Lamboman  :rolleyes:

Offline jay121

Looks like csi Lilith has done a deep dive into ops alleged punting history and pulled up some alleged missed bookings from 2014.

Offline Cheltclient

Don’t see any drama here. Just take the review at face value. If you have your doubts, fair enough. But I’ve seen SPs with scores of glowing reviews and had a rotten time, so it can happen and you can catch someone on a bad day. In the grand scheme, she has scores of positives and one negative. It wouldn’t be enough for me to ignore all the positives but by the same token, if a few more neutrals and negatives start appearing, it could be suggestive of a service going downhill.

Not that my opinion really matters but just think we need to be careful questioning these type of reviews for well reviewed girls. Could put people off posting bad experiences. I reviewed a well reviewed SP on here a while back and I confess, I was nervous doing so for fear of a backlash.

Offline theaccountant

Looks like csi Lilith has done a deep dive into ops alleged punting history and pulled up some alleged missed bookings from 2014.

Well, it does take six years for a default to come off someone’s credit file. So surely if this is the same Raj. It has been over six years since 2014, so does it still count?  :D

Offline pbrown355

It reads to me like one, the other, or even both were having a bad day. Or they just didn't gel, it does happen. I don't do social media so I'm not going to see Lilith's comments sadly for me. Raj's review history leaves no reason to doubt his version of events but it's still no surprise that he's blown up a storm with his Neg.
If he missed an appointment, or two in 2014 he should obviously be taken down hard as it makes him a terrible person and negates his review! Or it doesn't.
Thanks for the review Raj.

Offline Cheltclient

Looks like csi Lilith has done a deep dive into ops alleged punting history and pulled up some alleged missed bookings from 2014.

Jesus - she’s posted his bloody number via one of the screenshots (assuming she’s even picked the right guy).

See, the negative wouldn’t be a concern. The Twitter activity bloody well would. That would make me wary booking. I suppose it’s natural to wish to defend yourself but I just think she could have ignored this review as in isolation, it does no damage.

Online mancsguy1975

Sorry but posting a number is completely out of order.... its only a review...

Offline jay121

Jesus - she’s posted his bloody number via one of the screenshots (assuming she’s even picked the right guy).

See, the negative wouldn’t be a concern. The Twitter activity bloody well would. That would make me wary booking. I suppose it’s natural to wish to defend yourself but I just think she could have ignored this review as in isolation, it does no damage.

if you look there is an address there as well as a phone number

Offline Tender.french.kiss

...But I’ve seen SPs with scores of glowing reviews and had a rotten time, so it can happen and you can catch someone on a bad day...

...we need to be careful questioning these type of reviews for well reviewed girls. Could put people off posting bad experiences. I reviewed a well reviewed SP on here a while back and I confess, I was nervous doing so for fear of a backlash.
+1
Once saw a well reviewed WG, had a disappointing experience. Was also a bit nervous of potential backlash / white knighting. Almost watered down my review by fear backlash but decided not to and to go with real opinion as this is the spirit of the site.
It is no so much one single review that matters but the global pictures emerging from all the reviews a WG has. Nobody is perfect, we can all have bad days and we are not all looking for / appreciating the same kind of service.

Offline jay121

The phone number and address have now been edited out on her feed.

Offline pbrown355

I don't know whose phone no and address it is and nor do the rest of us at this point. I've said a number of times on here that I'd like to see Lilith but haven't because I never have the knowledge of my availability far enough in advance to book her.
However, if she's done enough research to attempt to out a customer she's nuts and should be avoided at all costs. See her at your peril.

Offline pbrown355

My post was written before being aware of the address being edited out. It still applies.

Offline Monk277

It's a weird one. Being called outed on social media is never good, but there are so many things about the review that scream bullshit that it's easy to see why Lilith feels the need to defend herself, especially if the whole thing is fabricated.

Personally there is too much on the review that are the total opposite of what I experienced yesterday, that couldn't be taken as 'a bad day' or 'just a different opinion'. I've got a review to write, but will hold off as I always take a positive review that is posted straight after a negative review with a pinch of salt and that wouldn't be fair in this case.

Offline Wood2017

I just managed to find Lilith Twitter page (wasn’t the easiest feat for me tbh lol) but she’s denying that she’s received any comms from the OP’s phone number. Quite why she’s convinced she knows his number I’m not sure why  :unknown:

But following the above if Lilith had already shared a clients phone number on social media as some of the previous posts in this thread suggest then she’s a complete twat as she’s shared the wrong persons details anyway  :dash: 

It’s bad enough her posting clients phone numbers but even worse if it’s not even the right person  :scare:

Complete TWAT-ish behaviour from Lilith there IMO irrespective of the review  :thumbsdown:

Offline The Owl

Lilith going on the offensive/damage control on Twitter is typical of her, as is some of the typical fanboy responses on here. If Lilith wants to start sharing personal details of the suspected culprit on social media because she can't separate herself from every bloody criticism of her on here then it's her business to damage. She constantly engages in a game of one upmanship between UKP and that probably encourages some on here to have further digs at her. Throw in the fan boys drooling and fawning over her and it's an utter clusterfuck. The only one getting damaged by this obsession is Lilith as its putting regular punters off booking her, whilst rabid fan boys have an increased risk of becoming dodgy clients. Not my problem if she damages her brand, plenty more options if one escort self implodes over a forum.

Now here's the interesting thing. OP posted a Milron Keynnes review in the West Midlands yesterday, so not being a Helper I reported it to get the review moved. Then I had a look through his reviews out of curiosity. I saw that he had a habit of posting multiple reviews all at once and his punting was spread from London to Milton Keynnes to the West Midlands. Out of curiosity I did a search on the Lilith obssessd banned forum member James. Very quickly I saw a similar punting area and habit of posting reviews in batches. I also looked through OP's posting history and noticed that he'd dropped a negative for a £200 an hour booking he had placed but then in another post talked abou £180 being out of his league, something that James also fluctuated on. James was banned in 2020 around August I think and then OP joined in December 2020.

Obviously my suspicion are simply that, so I'm leaving them here and leaving it at that. Safe to say, if I'm right then Raj will eventually escalate his behaviour fro contributer to obsessive troll. If I'm wrong then sincerest apologies to OP.

Offline jay121

Hopefully Raj will comment further once he catches up on this thread, he has not been online since yesterday according to profile info.


Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
It's a weird one. Being called outed on social media is never good, but there are so many things about the review that scream bullshit that it's easy to see why Lilith feels the need to defend herself, especially if the whole thing is fabricated.

Personally there is too much on the review that are the total opposite of what I experienced yesterday, that couldn't be taken as 'a bad day' or 'just a different opinion'. I've got a review to write, but will hold off as I always take a positive review that is posted straight after a negative review with a pinch of salt and that wouldn't be fair in this case.

This isn't your review so why do you feel the need to trash it? If you want 'counter' this then do your own.
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
I just managed to find Lilith Twitter page (wasn’t the easiest feat for me tbh lol) but she’s denying that she’s received any comms from the OP’s phone number. Quite why she’s convinced she knows his number I’m not sure why  :unknown:

But following the above if Lilith had already shared a clients phone number on social media as some of the previous posts in this thread suggest then she’s a complete twat as she’s shared the wrong persons details anyway  :dash: 

It’s bad enough her posting clients phone numbers but even worse if it’s not even the right person  :scare:

Complete TWAT-ish behaviour from Lilith there IMO irrespective of the review  :thumbsdown:

That's the reason she was banned from here I think. She's a fucking wrecking ball.  A total schizo if you happen to wake up the other side of her bipolar
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jay121

That's the reason she was banned from here I think. She's a fucking wrecking ball.  A total schizo if you happen to wake up the other side of her bipolar

There was alot of drama around multiple accounts and then some weird messed up thing involving her, Paloma and a forum member who also got banned. He  returned to forum again  as Topgun1 and has been banned again

Offline Talbear

I’ve seen her in the past and had a fantastic time with her, so whilst surprised to read of the experience you had it’s almost inevitable that there would be a negative review eventually.

I guess to help substantiate your review as others have mentioned it would be well worth posting the message exchange on here, as she is clearly disputing the fact that this happened on her Twitter feed.

At least then you can either prove or disprove her claims  :unknown:

Offline Cheltclient

Part of me thinks it might even be best to leave it. Personally, if I had proof I would probably post screenshots of the messages, just to substantiate my claim. But that’s me. But I suspect even if the OP did, this would rumble on with more counter-accusations here and via the SPs Twitter. We can probably all make a judgement on how we see it.

With the benefit of hindsight, I think the SP should have prob ignored it (but then if it is nonsense, I’d bet that would be bloody hard) and the negative would have done little damage. There are reams of positives, no mention of poor hygiene or a poor service. I suspect a few would have considered this review an off day and not cared. A few would have questioned the validity and sat on a fence and others would have considered it bullshit.

Mind you I’m sure it won’t have an impact anyway but the accidental/deliberate outing - before edit - on Twitter was a touch worrying

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Mind you I’m sure it won’t have an impact anyway but the accidental/deliberate outing - before edit - on Twitter was a touch worrying

To be honest it was just a copy of the report on Clienteye and the number and address had been edited in the original as per their restrictions…

Offline jay121

To be honest it was just a copy of the report on Clienteye and the number and address had been edited in the original as per their restrictions…

There was also a forum snapshot from the sexworkers forum that related to 2014. that had number showing with last 2 digits asterisked and address with postcode but house number obscured. It was edited afterwards to what it is now with no details showing

Offline Cheltclient

I’m fairly sure the original Client Eye screenshot had the full number showing before it was edited. I could be wrong though as it wasn’t up for long. Mind you, once this was pointed out here it was quickly rectified so could have been an error.

One curiosity, I wonder why she is so sure she knows who it is. If the punt was made up and there was no contact after, how would you know which client it was. Or perhaps I’ve missed something (I do that)

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
I’m fairly sure the original Client Eye screenshot had the full number showing before it was edited. I could be wrong though as it wasn’t up for long. Mind you, once this was pointed out here it was quickly rectified so could have been an error.

One curiosity, I wonder why she is so sure she knows who it is. If the punt was made up and there was no contact after, how would you know which client it was. Or perhaps I’ve missed something (I do that)

 :) She clearly remembers now  :D
This two platform deliberation over the evidences is rather annoying. If only she hadn't been such a bellend  then she could've give her side on here
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 01:18:05 pm by Brumish »
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
There was also a forum snapshot from the sexworkers forum that related to 2014. that had number showing with last 2 digits asterisked and address with postcode but house number obscured. It was edited afterwards to what it is now with no details showing

Apologies it wasn’t Client eye but Saafe

Offline jay121

I’m fairly sure the original Client Eye screenshot had the full number showing before it was edited. I could be wrong though as it wasn’t up for long. Mind you, once this was pointed out here it was quickly rectified so could have been an error.

One curiosity, I wonder why she is so sure she knows who it is. If the punt was made up and there was no contact after, how would you know which client it was. Or perhaps I’ve missed something (I do that)

Yes your correct full number was showing on client eye report initially and then it was edited to remove number. Looks like both the forum snap and clienteye report have now been removed.


Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24


One curiosity, I wonder why she is so sure she knows who it is. If the punt was made up and there was no contact after, how would you know which client it was. Or perhaps I’ve missed something (I do that)

It had the OPs username on the report

Offline Cheltclient

Yes your correct full number was showing on client eye report initially and then it was edited to remove number. Looks like both the forum snap and clienteye report have now been removed.

Which is fair enough I guess. I could imagine if you’re pissed off you could have posted something you shouldn’t have done. Still, not great, but at least it was rectified.

Glad I hadn’t remembered that incorrectly  :thumbsup:

Offline Cheltclient

It had the OPs username on the report

Oh did it? You mean the UKP user name? I missed that. That explains it.

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yes your correct full number was showing on client eye report initially and then it was edited to remove number. Looks like both the forum snap and clienteye report have now been removed.

There was never a client eye report posted it was a saafe report and it was redacted as per their rules

Offline jay121

Only thing i would say is that even if it is the same Raj and he missed some appointments in 2014 and then had a client eye report in 2019. Hows that prove that this review is true or not?

Offline jay121

There was never a client eye report posted it was a saafe report and it was redacted as per their rules

Initially she posted just the forum snapshot and then afterwards she added a clienteye report from 2019 with full number showing Kev. You probs just saw it when it first got posted and then it was just the saafe report.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 01:24:03 pm by jay121 »