Author Topic: SASKIA__SQUIRTS - Birmingham Incall  (Read 5097 times)


8 review(s) for SASKIA__SHARMAN (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CrashingSea

External Link/Members Only

£70 30 minute incall

When: Well over a month ago.

Location: At a posh ish hotel in Solihull. The room was fit for purpose.

Parking: Plenty of parking which was around £4, I can"/ remember exactly.

Comms: Good all done by text, quick replies.

Girl: Looks exactly like the pictures , not as muscly in person but still muscly.

The Punt: I was in the area and fancied sleeping with a muscly bird.  Messaged away and she got back soon with availability. I was soon at her hotel. She took forever to answer the door so I knocked. I Usually text and don't knock when outside. After knocking she still took ages to answer.

In the room paid the fee of £70 for 30 mins and we got to it. She gave me very average owo to start with, nothing special. I then gave her some RO which was fine at first but as she got a bit aroused I could taste lube.

On with the condom and we did mish, cowgirl and then I finished in doggy. She was talking filth throughout which was nice to hear. The sex itself she seemed like she wanted to hurry me up but didnt say anything to suggest so.

All in all it was a above average punt, maybe our chemistry was off which happens I suppose. I wouldn't return but I would recommend if her look suits you.

Offline Littletoerag

This is so random. I was looking for reviews on her this morning and found nothing. I met her a couple weeks ago, was going to add something later tonight.

Offline CrashingSea

There are a few of her. not the easiest to find for some reason. how was your experience?

Offline Littletoerag

I’ve only really started using the site in anger over the last week or so so I’m sure I may of been doing something wrong when searching for her.

I found her extremely pleasant, she milked my prostate which was fantastic and the sex was great. Really liked her, hoping she’s in cov again soon and on a day I am free

Offline shed

External Link/Members Only





In the room paid the fee of £70 for 30 mins and we got to it. She gave me very average owo to start with, nothing special. I then gave her some RO which was fine at first but as she got a bit aroused I could taste lube.

On with the condom and we did mish, cowgirl and then I finished in doggy. She was talking filth throughout which was nice to hear. The sex itself she seemed like she wanted to hurry me up but didnt say anything to suggest so.

All in all it was a above average punt, maybe our chemistry was off which happens I suppose. I wouldn't return but I would recommend if her look suits you.


Sounds like a "neutral" as most services you state were average.
However as always it's your rating. She looks masculine to me. Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline ilovitbig



Offline Night king

« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 11:05:15 pm by Night king »



Offline CrashingSea


Online escortman

I certainly did not haha


Thanks CrashingSea four reviews on Saskia still no mention of Squirting, taken off my list.

Offline mancsguy1975


Sounds like a "neutral" as most services you state were average.
However as always it's your rating. She looks masculine to me. Thanks for the review  :hi:

yes far to masculine for me but each to their own I guess..

Offline TopLover13

Seems she is very much the same on all meets, met her few months back was quite surprised how muscular she is, just had some tattoos done when I went so she said I couldn’t do this and that and had to be careful which was abit of putting