Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hana Thai Sexy boom - Welling  (Read 2325 times)

13 review(s) for MonaThaix (7 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline mattmatt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I noticed that Hana was showing in a location easy for me to get to, so I arranged a meet, which took place last week.

Comms: I texted her asking if she was available in around an hour. She (the sergei? the English was too good) confirmed her availability and sent me the road name and postcode. I queried whereabouts on the road she was based (it’s a long road) and she sent back an adjacent shop name and instructions to get to the door, including the door number. She initially asked me to send a photo of the door when I got there, but I just texted her and was let in. The door was opened by a very tall Thai who looked like a ladyboy, who thankfully said that Hana was upstairs - phew.

Location: Welling behind a shop on the high street. The apartment had a large industrial looking tiled lounge area where Hana and the Lady boy had their Thai seafood lunch laid out on the table. There appeared to be two bedrooms, a kitchen and a shower room off the main lounge area. Hana’s bedroom was ok with double bed, drawer unit, curtains closed. Hana had a table lamp on and was playing some music on one of her phones. The room was warm and felt like a boudoir with a pleasant ambiance. There were clean bath/shower facilities and she provided me with a clean towel.

Price: £130 for 1 hour (no extras)

Girl: I found Hana very attractive, her skin is much darker than her AW photographs and I would guess that she is around 30.  She wore her long hair down (throughout the punt) with hoop earrings.
I would say that she is around a size 8, with enhanced breasts and very long and thick nipples – really amazing. She had a flat stomach and a curvy grabbable small arse. She is probably around 5’5” with smooth skin. She was fresh and had a completely shaved pussy.

Meet: When I met Hana in the bedroom, I was greeted with her wearing a red teddy outfit with her tits on display and nipples trying to break out. We sorted out the paper work. She offered me the use of her shower, which I declined as I had already had a shower.

I stripped off and she smiled and playfully grabbed my cock. I removed her teddy, she joined me on the bed and laid next to me, where I took the opportunity to enjoy her tits and nipples, which she seemed to enjoy, squeezing and gently biting her nipples. Onto some LFK verging on DFK and some fingering which she didn’t object to followed by some RO on her juicy shaved pussy – clean and tasty.
I then pulled her on top of me where she laid on me, draping her hair over me and pinching my nipples, rubbing her tits and nipples over my cock. After a while, she moved down, flipped her hair to one side and started sucking my cock and balls and had a great technique, not at all toothy. I asked her to rubber me up for the main course, which she did and she laid down into missionary and we started fucking, changing to various positions without any complaints, with some LFK. She can take it deep and handle a pounding.
After a while, I wanted her to suck my cock again and was thinking of a CIM finish, so I asked her to suck me. I was kneeling up from missionary and she’d sat up with her legs around my knees and started sucking me whilst I played with her nipples. I noticed that she’d opened up another condom and thought she may had thought we were going to start fucking again. However, whilst sucking and wanking me with one hand, with the other she lubed up my balls massaging my arse and suddenly stuck her finger up my arse to massage my prostrate (condom on her finger). It was sublime, I tried to hold off for a CIM, but it was so intense that I shot my load all over her tits, I couldn’t believe the amount of spunk and neither could she as she laughed and cupped both hands on her stomach to try and catch it all. I grabbed a reachable towel which she used to clean it up. She then cleaned me up with some wet wipes.
There was still 25mins or so left of the hour and she seemed that she was finished for the session as she put a towel on and left the room. I was thinking WTF! Thankfully she was back after a few minutes and said she had to shower off the spunk.

She pushed me onto my back and started to suck my cock and balls for a few minutes. She then poured oil over my cock and balls and started to massage the oil in. Surprise, surprise she started to wank me whilst massaging my prostrate again, occasionally pinching my nipples, such an enjoyable sensation with a view of her tits bouncing. After about 10 minutes, I said I don’t think I’m going to come again, to which she smiled and carried on – she looked like she was really enjoying herself, I certainly was. It felt so good and after a while I could feel the sap rising again, then her phone timer went off. She ignored the timer, carrying on for another 5 minutes or so, until I erupted again - she just carried on smiling and gently wanking me until I had to tell her to stop – top girl!

She offered me a towel and showed me to the shower. I took a shower and when I returned she was standing there wrapped in a towel. I asked her how long she would be at that location and she said that she was moving in two days.

I quickly dressed and she took me to the central area where I made my way down the stairs to the front door and I was on my way,  just over the hour.

I found Hana very attractive, playful, accommodating and she provided the advertised services well, with a couple of surprises added!

Positives:
- Attractive looking WG with a good attitude
- Nipples, soft skin, clean and very fresh
- OWO, LFK/DFK not charged for (from comment from other reviews)
- Two surprise prostrate massages!

Neutrals:
-   Apartment not great, but bedroom ok.

Negatives:
- No real negatives

Overall, I really enjoyed my time with Hana. I liked her petite body, dark complexion and long hair. I’m not really a fan of enhanced tits but Hana’s have been done well, but the real highlight were her nipples!

I would certainly visit her again – Highly recommended!

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 10:50:13 am by mattmatt »