Author Topic: Laila - The Dog of Lush Escorts - Birmingham  (Read 2075 times)

Offline samsung1

Booked a meeting 2 weeks ago, called the guy which was weird itself, he was rude and sounded arrogant, should have been a red flag to abandon plan.

Shortly later arrived at the digbeth location where unfortunately for the girl she has to walk down to get you which is embarrassing for both parties. The flat is a tip in itself, dirty bedding, rubbish everywhere and no toiletries in the bathroom to freshen up.

I really do feel for the girls at lush (apart from laila) who are treated like slaves by the management by working long hours back to back booking everyday.

Her pictures on the site are almost 10 years old when you compare her to real life, she had cracked dry lips and smelly breath and wore dirty clothes that smelt of cigarettes. Just a warning she has some druggy vibes like most of them at lush who kept wanting coke and told me she hasn't slept for 2 days.

This was a plan b so decided to pump and dump, to the deed she gave a very shallow toothy blowjob and tried to make me cum fast but didn't work, so I switched to missionary and doggy then left.

External Link/Members Only



Offline escortman

Sorry to read Samsung  :dash:

All the best with your next meet.

Offline chadpitt

Never go for a girl with a collorbone tattoo, especially a rom as it could mean they're trafficked and the tattoo is the branding of a pimp.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Sorry to hear it's been a bad one.
Looks like all your review are negatives or neutral.
Makes me wonder if you're in the right hobby, or maybe it's because you do not review your positive meets. I do hope you have a few good ones

Offline versace

Never go for a girl with a collorbone tattoo, especially a rom as it could mean they're trafficked and the tattoo is the branding of a pimp.

Really? Never heard that before
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dark Vader

Oh dear she's outta there. I wonder if Samsung did for her?

Offline samsung1

Sorry to hear it's been a bad one.
Looks like all your review are negatives or neutral.
Makes me wonder if you're in the right hobby, or maybe it's because you do not review your positive meets. I do hope you have a few good ones

I get a mixture of positive and negative experiences, the positive and neutral ones are mostly reviewed already and if I do not have anything structural to add I wont post a review for the sake of posting a review.

I tend to post more negative ones to warn fellow punters to not lose their hard earned.  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 01:35:21 am by samsung1 »

Offline samsung1


Offline Slow grinder

I get a mixture of positive and negative experiences, the positive and neutral ones are mostly reviewed already and if I do not have anything structural to add I wont post a review for the sake of posting a review.

I tend to post more negative ones to warn fellow punters to not lose their hard earned.  :hi:
thanks Samsung..although they,Negative reviews, don't make for pleasant reading, Nega are of more value, in my opinion, than good.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 05:52:29 am by Slow grinder »

Offline Tender.french.kiss

I tend to post more negative ones to warn fellow punters to not lose their hard earned.  :hi:
I agree that the negs are of potentially more value to others. I just hope that you get enough unreported positive too else it looks a gloom hobby for you