Author Topic: Info required please on Thai Angels Annika  (Read 5464 times)

Naumi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Has anyone out there got any specific info on massages at Thai Angels in the Manchester studio? In particular ones given by Annika the owner and lady featured in their website.
Info will be much appreciated.
N

Offline redjaguar

Hi Spasso
 Hows things going?


pierrot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Did you ever get together with Ralph.
 :D

yorkshire123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Spasso
 Hows things going?

I thought that word had died off in the 80's, obviously some people never grow up  :unknown:

Offline redjaguar

Oh dear
 Like his personality
must have split
 :drinks:

Offline redjaguar

There is a background to this you may not know.

Its not me name calling by the way.........................

 

yorkshire123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
There is a background to this you may not know.

Its not me name calling by the way.........................

After i had posted i did think there may be a little history & I'm guessing it stems from auto-censored? Not that I'm interested by the way but thank you for replying  :hi:

Offline redjaguar

He set up another log in as Spasso to self congratulate ''himself'' in a thread he started as Naumi.

Then started a thread as Spasso but then answered as Naumi when he should have answered as Spasso :wacko:



yorkshire123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
He set up another log in as Spasso to self congratulate ''himself'' in a thread he started as Naumi.

Then started a thread as Spasso but then answered as Naumi when he should have answered as Spasso :wacko:

Thank you & may i retract my potential slur on your character  :hi:

Offline redjaguar


Naumi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Guys delighted your all still around and berating me for my stupidity!
That said Ive apologised for what happened.
Anyway no one has had the decency to reply to my genuine question.
I hope that someone is able to do so without any further jibes.
Once again good to see your all still around
N or S!

infoseeker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Guys delighted your all still around and berating me for my stupidity!
That said Ive apologised for what happened.
Anyway no one has had the decency to reply to my genuine question.
I hope that someone is able to do so without any further jibes.
Once again good to see your all still around
N or S!

Hi Naumi,

I know you don't really like me.... not entirely sure why but my best guess is since I was once mildly critical of the beautiful wonderful sexy Patty.
Perhaps I am just jealous since I wasn't able to get as much out of her as you can or that she wouldn't sometimes pick up my calls whilst she always picks up yours
BUT
I don't mind you in fact I owe a lot to you, you started a thread with my name in and all about me and it grew and grew so it was 100s of posts long, and you know how much I love to be talked about how much I love to be centre stage with all eyes on me, so I can perform.... lol....  ;)

So please let us try to be friends and put it in the past.
To confirm I seriously don't dislike you and I am Sorry if I ever said anything to hurt your feelings and/or upset you, maybe I should be more tactful next time.

I value your input and punting experience, you have good knowledge on Thai girls and their culture also I noticed you try out things differently from the run of the mill and I respect you because of that, but please try to include links to profiles and websites when you provide Info it makes the Info so much more useful.

infoseeker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Again Naumi,

I have just answered your query on the dedicated thread that Stern has setup
Massage and Hand Relief providers in North West - Info and Review links

Naumi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Info seeker thanks for your posts and kind thoughts.. I am not, unlike many people on here and LLB a person who carries a grudge, or gets involved in rubbishy tittle tattle.
N

Offline redjaguar

Hi Info seeker thanks for your posts and kind thoughts.. I am not, unlike many people on here and LLB a person who carries a grudge, or gets involved in rubbishy tittle tattle.
N

He set up another log in as Spasso to self congratulate ''himself'' in a thread he started as Naumi.

Then started a thread as Spasso but then answered as Naumi when he should have answered as Spasso :wacko:

  So the reason you did what you did on auto-censored was................

Naumi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
None of your bloody business.
It was a mistake for which I have apologised a sufficient number of times. If you cant accept that its no problem to me.

Offline redjaguar

Never took you seriously to start with mate.

 Never seen a report on a girl by you.
 Never seen a link to a girl you claim to have seen on a post by you.

No great loss to me then.

I have my reasons for not liking one bit, what you did.( not at the time you , but what you did)
 Not related to auto-censored or anybody on auto-censored ( bar you)
 Its a private thing to me about anyone who sets themselves up to conn people on identities
I do also think you ''got away with it'' far too lightly

Red Jag

Naumi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds like the green eyed monster talking there!
I have never posted any links or done any reports on ladies with whom Ive spent time.
To me what I do is private between myself and the lady and I don't feel that I need to put it out there for all you guys to see.
The ladies do a great job of selling themselves on their various sites as it is.
Apart from which a lot of the reports are I feel the guys bogging them selves up about what a fantastic sex machine they are and how the girls were reduced to one big orgasm because of their stamina, big cocks and fantastic technique.
The girls are all experts and know how to make us guys feel like they are getting value for money.
Also it is a form of advertising for the girls which I feel
Uneasy about.
All the girls Ive visited have been decided upon by myself from their web site. In some cases my experiences differ considerably from their HON reports.

Offline redjaguar

Green eyed monster !!!! WTF don't know where that has come from.

So you are a leech.
 Take info but never give it.
That is,  in detail that other punters would find useful.

I have explained its what you did that pissed me off, ie trying to be a conn man by using another ID to fool your peer group on a forum.
You made that choice
 Not on the spur of a moment
 But in a calculated way
 You had your reasons & you choose not to share - you did not at the time & also you have stated that here
 Fine so be it

Offline spartanwizard

Sounds like the green eyed monster talking there!
I have never posted any links or done any reports on ladies with whom Ive spent time.
To me what I do is private between myself and the lady and I don't feel that I need to put it out there for all you guys to see.

With quotes like this you ain't going to get much info out of anyone. Looks like redjags got you sussed.

Naumi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
In reality red jag is as far from having me fussed as you are in suggesting it!

Naumi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Soory sussed not fussed or Im sure all you not pickets out there will throw your dummies out again.

Jay-Jay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nah....the not pickets won't be arsed. The nit pickers though, now that's a different story  :D

Jay

Naumi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
its pretty obvious that amongst a certain section of posters on this and on LLB I will never be able to do anything correctly. However I have absolutely no intention of sharing on this site or others why I established 2 accounts and balls it up by not checking from which account I was sending and replying. My mistake and yet again I have admitted it and apologised. All I will say is that my reasons were not in any way to try and deceive any of my fellow posters.

Offline spartanwizard

Not really arsed about someone who uses 2 accounts. But when you are coming to a forum looking for info or advice it does work both ways. You have said you won't be contributing reviews or info on WG's that you visit. Which is fair enough, but don't expect any feedback then in return.