Author Topic: Transsexual Sindey  (Read 7755 times)


9 review(s) for Tssindey (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline J_H

Well you wait ages for a review from J_H and then two come along. First of all, if the concept of tits and a cock on the same person upsets you – LOOK AWAY NOW! This is a review of a Thai Transsexual.

Having sampled the genuine delights of TS Erika and TS Gyna (both individually and collectively), I wanted to go try something more Oriental. Communications instant. Easy to find flat in city centre, parking reasonable at night – though during the day forget it, but it’s very close to railway and subway links anyway. Three floors up and no lift, if you’re a bit out of condition you be puffing and sweating! Some Profile pics are a bit photo-shopped (and they’re easy to spot) but the ones which aren’t are bang on. Offered shower, drink etc.

Sindey is a tiny, pert Thai TS with a very relaxing manner, and can swing either way or both ways. Lovely body all over, beautiful skin tone and does everything you ask with a smile. She’d be ideal for nervous first timers.
Hasn’t got great English, but enough to keep things moving along – I think she struggles to understand the Glasgow accent to be fair. 

She does the Glasgow-Birmingham-Newcastle circuit, with an occasional Aberdeen trip, and although going away in the next few days, will be back.

And before any bright spark asks the question the name is ‘Syndey’ and not Sydney’!
External Link/Members Only

BigSur

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I would kind of like to try her with another girl, someone who is bi. I think that sort of a 3sum miight be worth a go.

Offline Taggart

The OP says she's tiny, but her profile says the height is 5ft 9in. Thats not tiny.

BigSur

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Maybe he means her tadger is tiny :wackogirl:

jockyw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I would kind of like to try her with another girl, someone who is bi. I think that sort of a 3sum miight be worth a go.

Not into the ts thing myself but this sounds like a good idea.

Offline Boundless

Thanks for the review JH.

Been watching her profile for a while but always thought too good to be true.
Will try and catch her when next in Brum

Offline J_H

Picking up the points: her body is ‘tiny’, and I don’t think she’s quite 5’9” , but wtf?

Threesome with another bi girl (i.e. M/F/TS) – brilliant idea and is one I have lined up for when TS Erika (q.v., as they say in the groves of academe) comes back to Glasgow.

No – her tadger is average, whatever average is!

Offline Boundless

Picking up the points: her body is ‘tiny’, and I don’t think she’s quite 5’9” , but wtf?

Threesome with another bi girl (i.e. M/F/TS) – brilliant idea and is one I have lined up for when TS Erika (q.v., as they say in the groves of academe) comes back to Glasgow.

No – her tadger is average, whatever average is!

Now back in Brum.

Saw her yesterday, really enjoyed it.
As you say, very relaxed and friendly, would definitely see again.

AngloAlly

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I would kind of like to try her with another girl, someone who is bi. I think that sort of a 3sum miight be worth a go.

Like the sound of that Sur. Any ideas for a good bi girl who would be willing to try this out?

Offline Allnewman


Offline Titti Tatti

What where her tits like
NO idea what they were like then, but it's 50:50 they've had work done in the last 2.5 years :dash: :dash: :dash: