Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillyladies-Finchley.  (Read 1939 times)

Offline smiths

This review is about the lying owner/receptionist i spoke to at External Link/Members Only which is a Parlour/Brothel in Finchley rather than the WG i had booked. As you can see their website is basic.

I was given a price of £140 for an hour on the phone which included FK/OWO and RO to see Daniella. I had a bit of business nearby and thought well i will walk if i dont fancy her in person. I got their only to be told the price for those services was £180 for the hour, no way was my response, i had been quoted £140 on the phone. That was denied so i immediately left.

Now i had previously read and was even warned by Steve2 that they charge extras for near enough everything but thought i would give them a go. Obviously a waste of time.

Megazord

Interesting, I called them up earlier today asking if Daniella does DFK, the receptionist said no, only closed mouth kissing. But thanks for the review looks like I dodged a bullet there

Offline Steve2

Sorry you had a waste of time mate

vt

Helpful stuff smiths! A few LMP girls work there, inc Daniella...now she's a feisty one!   ;)

No prices stated....and seems their set-up is deceptive...shame for the girls.  :thumbsdown:

vt

...you could always see her for £20-30 at LMP...her flexible body is to be seen to be believed...but she prob won't kiss you there either!  :)