Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla Brasil - Old Street.  (Read 1870 times)

49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
50 review(s) for taylabrazil (45 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Doubledene

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last week
Paid £100 for 30 mins

Venue near old street / 12 min walk from liv st

After reading a few reviews for tayla and fancying a fun enhanced milf type I took the plunge .
Comms were excellent and after being unable to book her the previous evening I managed to get a morning appt .
After checking me out from her window I was given the adress and buzzed up.
Very welcoming and bubbly personality , full of smiles and very welcoming . A world of difference from my last pint with malvinna.
Handed over the cash and had a shower , came back into the room and sat on the bed , she immediately thrust those massive boobs straight in my face and let me have a real face full and hood old grope of her body for as long as I wanted . She seemed very into it .
Kissing didn’t seem on offer (I have a short beard so I’m guessing this is the issue as I use mouthwash and take care of oral hygiene ) but I’m not too fussed at this point as it’s not something I’m overly into .

After playing with her body for a while she offers to suck my cock , I go for OW as I usually do . This was excellent with a mix of deep and shallow and varied techniques . Not rushed at all and she seemed to naturally ease off when she felt me getting excited . Which was nice

After a while she offered a fuck but I decided the blowjob was so nice we kept going . She mixed in some tit fucking and some face fucking at the end .

Very enjoyable overall .
Would I return , yes , whilst it’s a little more than I usually pay it’s definitely worth it for her positive and fun attitude .