Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TiffanyFox – Manchester - 3 times cancelled and kept deposit. AVOID  (Read 1532 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5699659) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline arthur

I’ve spent about 20 mins writing this review and didn’t realise how long it had got so TLDR – she cancelled on me twice while I was staying in Manchester for work. I then booked a hotel the following week and she cancelled again. In fact on 2 of those occasions she didn’t even have the decency to cancel but ghosted instead so in summary, definitely one to avoid.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For some reason I decided to throw all the usual punting rules out the window and make some stupid choices. Maybe its because I’ve only had one punt in the last 5 years, but then again I’ve been logging in regularly enough and keeping up to date with the scene so I should have known better.

I was staying in a Manchester hotel for a couple of days so asked Tiffany if she could come for both nights. As per her only other review on here, comms *started off* a little over the top, I remember messages asking how my days been and explaining random events in her life like how she was running a bath. 

She wanted a deposit, phone call and AW booking request before meeting. I sent her a £25 deposit which I know is not advisable, but I only sent it because I would not have been bothered about losing that amount so took the risk.  We never actually got around to the phone call which will become important later, but the call didn’t happen mostly because her comms are unreliable and she has a habit of delaying and disappearing for several hours at the time that was agreed.

Day 1 in the hotel and her comms deteriorated. A few hours before we were meant to meet I get a message that she fell asleep and woke up with a swollen eye and has to cancel, but could still come on the 2nd night. I sent a text the following morning and didn’t have a reply on my lunch break so assumed she was going to ghost. But to my surprise I get a text around 3pm that she can make it.

A couple of hours before the time we agreed on Day 2 she wants to have a quick phone call. While on the phone she asks for my AW ID. After the call I get a text saying she didn’t realise I had 0 feedback on AW and that she would have a think about it (bare in mind my first message was on AW because she doesn’t display a phone number, and I had already sent a booking form at her request). Then radio silence to all my texts for the rest of the night, until around 2am where I get a text saying she feels bad and can send a friend or could still come. I had work the following morning so declined.

At this point I made the biggest mistake and decided to book a hotel in Manchester the following Sunday to try again (Manchester is 2.5 hours away from where im based). In the lead up to Sunday, her comms were hit and miss, but when she did eventually reply she seemed up for meeting. She did also ask me for another deposit and whether she could use my hotel room to see other punters which I declined.  :unknown:

On the Sunday, im driving up to Manchester with a bad feeling and I should’ve just cancelled, but then part of me thought she wasn’t getting any more deposits out of me, so I don’t know what reason she would have to string me along. We agreed to meet around 5-6pm but if I got there earlier she would come and join me earlier. I get to the hotel and once again her comms disappear for several hours around the agreed meeting time. She then pretends her phone is broke, then says she cant get a charger and finally at 8pm she lets me know she has a thing until 11pm and can come at 11.30pm, but would keep me updated until then. And then radio silence, including to messages asking for my deposit back. I must’ve set off at around 1pm and waited around in a hotel with the slight hope that she might actually be genuine until midnight, and then had a 2.5 hour drive back home to waste my bank holiday Monday too. Plus a load of cash wasted on hotels, so I can only advise anyone looking to book her to save your time and look elsewhere.

Offline RAJEC

What a cunt.

Sorry mate.

But I’m sure now you’ll never send a deposit again  :D

Offline Billy no mates

But I’m sure now you’ll never send a deposit again  :D

And will make many other men correctly, more cautious

Never pay a deposit

Thanks for letting us know.

Online Punterperson1971

Sorry mate you had a bad one take it on the chin never send a deposit ever!!!

Offline george r

First rule of punting never send a deposit  :thumbsdown:

Offline arthur

Lesson learnt the hard way   :D although tbf I couldve lost the deposit on day 1 and not given it another thought. It was worse being stuck in a hotel room all day knowing youve left yourself at the mercy of an unreliable WG, and having that slight hope that she might still turn up.

Offline Thephoenix

Just goes to show that despite our better judgement, sometime Dick Brain takes over.

Offline OakTree

I’m just baffled why you persevered with this one.

That said thanks for the heads up. I’ll be honest though her previous report was enough for me to give her the swerve.

Offline Bustydusty

Why?
Doesn’t even have oral on her likes :unknown:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I’m just baffled why you persevered with this one.

That said thanks for the heads up. I’ll be honest though her previous report was enough for me to give her the swerve.

I agree with this, really baffled why you'd travel, and book a hotel with her previous coms, bulshit and general flakey behaviour

Unlucky OP, better luck next time out and vital intel, one to avoid for sure

Offline arthur

Baffled myself to be honest, I can't remember the point at which I decided to try a 3rd time but I'm pretty sure she apologised loads, said we could try filming and she could stay a little extra to make up for it. I also booked a hotel I could cancel up to 1pm on the day of arrival and mentioned to her around 2-3 times to let me know if she cant make it and I could get my hotel money back, I didnt think she would get a kick out of messing me around all day. But I just don't know where my common sense went during this week. 

Offline JRWK

I too learned the hard way about deposits  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Before lockdown, I'd booked this one around a week in advance.  Deposit asked for and paid, but 4 days before the booking I'd 2 missed calls on my phone, one at 5 to midnight the other 10 past midnight - followed by a text saying as I hadn't answered her call she cancelled the booking.

Naturally she got a reply back telling her what to do with there deposit - so never again ..