Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Strictly's back.  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Thephoenix

The show has it's critics on here, but the Guinness World Records has named strictly to be the world's most successful reality television format, with last year's UK final being watched by
11 million people.

Anyone joining in last year's discussion, will know that I'm a big fan and (was) participant of ballroom & Latin dancing and have watched the show from it's original format in 1950/60s.
I didn't see the need to include same sex couples as for me it went against the old traditions of the show. However I know I'm swimming against the tide, particularly as the show now has a large fan base in the LGBT community, and with the BBC wanting to be seen as 'inclusive'.

As a traditionalist, there are  still enough MF couples for me to enjoy the original choreography of the dances which were designed for mixed couples , whilst at the same time seeing how creative the pro dancers can be to showcase their same sex partners, and even more so those with disabilities.
Last year's finalists of a m/m couple versus the male pro dancing with the deaf girl, was one of the best I've seen.

This year includes an interesting competitor Ellie Simmons OBE,  the Paralympian swimmer who has dwarfism.
Again as a traditionalist my knee jerk reaction was 'how's that going to work then?'
Then I watched her being interviewed about being on the show, and she's such a lovely girl with a great personality and loves to dance, so I really want her to do well.

Of course the show won't really be the same this year with the departure of Oti Mabuse

Hidden Image/Members Only

but at least we can still feast our eyes on the gorgeous Nadya Bychkova

« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 08:34:43 am by Thephoenix »

Online jeanphillipe

Watched it a bit in its early years,  mainly to perve on the fit dancers . What was the ones name... got a bit of a reputation as a Man eater went out with that Welsh boxer

Online mr.bluesky

I can safely say that is one programme I will definitely NOT be watching  :thumbsdown:

Offline hullad

Offline Marmalade

11 million is peanuts. The Queen had 29 million, Diana 32.  :cool:

…But I guess almost-dead celebrities are a better bet for a 13-week series than completely-dead royals!  :sarcastic:

Online dexpunt

I can safely say that is one programme I will definitely NOT be watching  :thumbsdown:

+1

Offline Thephoenix

Are you sure you can't be tempted? :D

Click to enlarge!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 04:38:11 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Thephoenix

Watched it a bit in its early years,  mainly to perve on the fit dancers . What was the ones name... got a bit of a reputation as a Man eater went out with that Welsh boxer

Christina Rihanoff

Offline Bertiebeenthere

I read somewhere that Oti has a 28GG bust, that to me if they're natural is totally WOW!

Online mr.bluesky

Click to enlarge!

If they danced topless yes , otherwise I'll give it a miss  :D

Offline lillythesavage

Click to enlarge!

Absolutely, with the others, a load of codswallop.  :D

Offline petermisc

Why?  Does watching fit birds prance about in skimpy costumes not do anything for you?  What do you prefer watching? 

Strictly is the one reality show that I can be bothered to watch, although I have to admit that I watch it on catch-up.  I used to fast-forward through Brucies boring bits, and similar segments nowadays.  Occasionally, you get a dance that is really moving.

Tbh, I had not even considered it to be a "reality show".  Other reality and non-talent shows like Big Bruver, Z Factor, the Masked Whatsit and the like are total turn-offs for me.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 08:35:58 pm by petermisc »

Offline Marmalade

I thought it was better (if that's possible) with 'Brucie'. But the thing is it's supposed to be a dance show and none of the celebrities can dance until they've gone through about ten weeks training. The voice of the big fat judge has set my teeth on edge worse than cats being dismembered or a full volume rendition of the screech scene from Audition.

After that it's watchable. Even if the only contestant is a fit deaf blind dumb transexual dwarf with a wooden leg and a skin colour from outer Mongolia.  :)

Plus the rights are sold around the world so according wishful-thinking-is-us it will no doubt help to balance the economy!  :D

Online mr.bluesky

Why?  Does watching fit birds prance about in skimpy costumes not do anything for you?  What do you prefer watching? 

Strictly is the one reality show that I can be bothered to watch, although I have to admit that I watch it on catch-up.  I used to fast-forward through Brucies boring bits, and similar segments nowadays.  Occasionally, you get a dance that is really moving.

Tbh, I had not even considered it to be a "reality show".  Other reality and non-talent shows like Big Bruver, Z Factor, the Masked Whatsit and the like are total turn-offs for me.

It's the z list of so called celebrities that put me off. Every year when they list the contestants taking part I've only heard of one or two of them. This year is no different.  Tony Adams ex footballer I've heard of and the lovely Helen Skelton of country file. As for the others it's a case of who  :unknown: I agree "strictly " is not a reality show, and as a whole I can't stand any of them apart from "The apprentice " and I only watch this for its comedy value and Alan Sugar cutting ego filled clueless numpties down to size
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 08:55:22 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Think I'll give it a miss and leave it all to you.

Offline Thephoenix

Only a 3 for Ukrainian Nadya Bychkova, pro dancer and ex Playboy centre fold?

Online JontyR

I was going for the order that I'd do them in! Number one being on the far left.  :lol:

By your reckoning (scores from left to right)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 10:04:20 pm by JontyR »

Offline Marmalade

In its defence, it has probably the best dance sequences currently on screen when the professionals are dancing together.

Tonight’s opening sequence, before the cut to the ballroom, was move perfect.

To get that standard we have to go back years, to when there was a ready cohort of people who could dance to a high standard and also act. Not sloppy efforts or fast cuts with dance body doubles.

The Fred Astaire era, basically.

(The mess of stuff like Lá Lá Land is exactly that from a dance perspective — a mess.)

So in a way, I hope the show keeps going.

Offline Thephoenix

Maybe all the miserable sods who are critical of the show despite never watching it, need to go and get some salsa lessons to cheer themselves up.  :D

Offline Thephoenix

I was going for the order that I'd do them in! Number one being on the far left.  :lol:

By your reckoning (scores from left to right)

Well if you've watched the show you'll know that your number 1 choice is Katya Jones.
Watching her dance, I think you'd be too exhausted to even get to number 2.

Offline Thephoenix

C'mon man!......after 8 pints at the 'Grab A Granny' night?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
C'mon man!......after 8 pints at the 'Grab A Granny' night?
Aye, I've had worse.  :D

BTW I have watched it once and while the pro ladies are good to watch the 'celebs' are just crap, not my thing at all. 

Offline Marmalade

BTW I have watched it once and while the pro ladies are good to watch the 'celebs' are just crap, not my thing at all.
Utterly and emphatically true. 1) they are ex-celebs, they have to spend ten minutes harking back to some moment of 'fame' just so we 'know' who they are even if not that many watched anyway 2) they can't dance but rest assured anyone with an original disability will somehow woke their way to the finals.

I was thinking tonight why have them at all. I suppose the answer is they are reasonably presentable, can string a few words together, and are able to look infectionously excited. They get paid enough. The real dancers of course get paid shit. "As it was and always will be" it seems!

Maybe all the miserable sods who are critical of the show despite never watching it, need to go and get some salsa lessons to cheer themselves up.  :D
Looks more like how to make your head explode while having an orgasm standing up. Yee ha!  :D

Online LLPunting

Click to enlarge!

Pretty sure all of them could snap my dick off with their snappers but I'd give every one of them at least one spin.  I may have to gag Diane, Nancy and Katia because their voices grate my nerves.

Offline Marmalade

Pretty sure all of them could snap my dick off with their snappers but I'd give every one of them at least one spin.  I may have to gag Diane, Nancy and Katia because their voices grate my nerves.
From experience, most dancers don't talk much (if they have the option to move).

But could you gag Oti while you're at it? I have to put the sound on mute as soon as she appears.

Offline Liverpool

I think I'll stick to watching Tutti Frutti from back in the day. The dancing was ropey, but at least they took their clothes off.

Online timsussex

about as sensible as any scoring system on such things

Offline Marmalade

I think I'll stick to watching Tutti Frutti from back in the day. The dancing was ropey, but at least they took their clothes off.

You’ll have to enlighten me: I thought tutti fruttis were a chewy sweet. (Little Richard was before my time.) There are videos?

One or two London strip shows used to be amazing in the day, sultry and sexy, not the Americanised crap. I remember one girl wanking herself off on stage. Edinburgh too. Had a couple of fingers up one in a private dance. Now they all dance like they’re thinking about something mundane and silly.

Phoenix is right about one thing though: getting yourself down to some salsa or similar is great for pulling birds.

Online mr.bluesky

Katia, wasn't she the one who snogged that unheard-of comedian despite being married to one of the other professional dancers  :unknown: I bet she's had more cock than David Dickinsons had sun bed sessions . ( I still would mind  :wacko: )

Offline Thephoenix

One or two London strip shows used to be amazing in the day, sultry and sexy, not the Americanised crap. I remember one girl wanking herself off on stage. Edinburgh too. Had a couple of fingers up one in a private dance.

I guess you never got to see the legendary Sticky Vicky in Benidorm.
Not many strippers are famous enough to have a full Wikipedia page.
She retired aged 72.

Offline Thephoenix

Katia, wasn't she the one who snogged that unheard-of comedian despite being married to one of the other professional dancers  :unknown: I bet she's had more cock than David Dickinsons had sun bed sessions . ( I still would mind  :wacko: )
Couldn't really blame her though.
Her pro dancer husband was gay.

Online scutty brown

Phoenix is right about one thing though: getting yourself down to some salsa or similar is great for pulling birds.

Tastes OK on burgers but I never thought of using it as aftershave

Online scutty brown

Whatever happened to the Sunday Sport Roadshow?

Offline petermisc

Yes, some of her routines were so bad they were hilarious.

Offline petermisc

They are at the start, but some become incredibly good.

I usually wait until they start the knock-out rounds, as it is not until it starts getting competitive and they knock out the duds that it gets really worth watching.  The Christmas specials don't have the same atmosphere, as they aren't really competitive.

Offline Marmalade

I guess you never got to see the legendary Sticky Vicky in Benidorm.
Not many strippers are famous enough to have a full Wikipedia page.
She retired aged 72.

Interesting. I’ve never been to Benidorm.

Offline Marmalade

A very fanciable young lady. She hasn’t had my cock unfortunately. But I’d forego that for some dance time with her. Dance and sex are so interlinked. Instead of switching off immediately after the opening last night I went to make a coffee. As I got back, just before pressing the ‘off’ button, they showed some celeb woman’s husband in the audience. They said he looked “excited”. I thought, no fucking way”. He looks bleeding terrified!!

Online mr.bluesky

Yes, some of her routines were so bad they were hilarious.

I bet that poor blokes back was never the same after that  :scare:

Offline Marmalade

External Link/Members Only

Here you go Marmalade. :hi:

That is fucking neat!!
Cheers mate!

(memo to self — stop swearing so much in posts, Marm)

Offline simon07

I dread watching the politically and gender correct Celebs and the pairing. at least 50% need elimating asap.

Offline petermisc

A very fanciable young lady. She hasn’t had my cock unfortunately. But I’d forego that for some dance time with her. Dance and sex are so interlinked. Instead of switching off immediately after the opening last night I went to make a coffee. As I got back, just before pressing the ‘off’ button, they showed some celeb woman’s husband in the audience. They said he looked “excited”. I thought, no fucking way”. He looks bleeding terrified!!
Katia was one that I was never really into - far too dominant for my tastes.

It is noticeable how some celeb's other-halves seem to keep turning up at training sessions, usually with kids in tow, to "lend support", and invite the pro dancer round to family meals and the like.  No doubt keeping a keen eye on the dynamics.

Offline Marmalade

I dread watching the politically and gender correct Celebs and the pairing. at least 50% need elimating asap.

You’d think the dwarf would be odds on, but maybe it would be more woke to have a representative white female ‘normal’ (especially if it helps to re-launch an otherwise forgettable eco bbc show). Bookies favourite (accordingly?) is one that fits that bill. (HS).

Offline Marmalade

Katia was one that I was never really into - far too dominant for my tastes.

It is noticeable how some celeb's other-halves seem to keep turning up at training sessions, usually with kids in tow, to "lend support", and invite the pro dancer round to family meals and the like.  No doubt keeping a keen eye on the dynamics.

But the man leads. So that’s dominant right up her chuff.

I suppose it helps Beeb promote their family-values agenda — before the gutter press gives us the less ‘technical’ dance news of who’s shagging who. They know DM will boost ratings while they prudently distance themselves.

Online Dipper

Even the tits and ass won’t get me watching this drivel.

Offline DastardlyDick

I read somewhere that Oti has a 28GG bust, that to me if they're natural is totally WOW!
Having seen her sister Motsi's cleavage, I can believe that! 😛

Online LLPunting

Having seen her sister Motsi's cleavage, I can believe that! 😛

Motsi I would have to gag to enjoy those wonderbags.

Oti in a clinch I think/dream would be more vocal in an animalistic, arousing way less of the screechy chatter.  Some of the training and interview VT from the past suggests she can be quite flirty (almost horny) and sultry in her unguarded moments of affection.  And getting fun time with those GGs would be quite the highlight.

Online LLPunting

Couldn't really blame her though.
Her pro dancer husband was gay.

The ginger ghost?
What about Aljac?  Too comforably camp?  Just envious, the lucky blighter has Janette spinning whenever he wants.

Karen though, there is something very electric about her vibe.