Author Topic: Delicious Latina - St Albans - Time waster  (Read 552 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6417246) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline mb33333

External Link/Members Only

Communications started well - I called and suggested a time, she said she was busy at that time, but could do 10 minutes later. I took this as a sign of a well-managed diary. I was wrong.

Got to the postcode, texted for the full address. Reply just said come to apartment X. I replied saying I was at the postcode, could I have the full address. She replied saying come to the postcode and it will be obvious. Google maps gave the postcode as a rectangle covering half the street between two junctions, so I took a walk to check it out.  Just as I got there I got another text saying that her friend's client had arrived, so to avoid meeting the other client, could I wait a few minutes. In the meantime, I found two possible buildings, so after giving it 5 minutes, I rang the bell on the first - no answer. Had a think about what I'd say if a random person answered the door and tried the other - also no answer.  I then texted asking if it was Xxx House. In the 5 more minutes it took for her to reply, I'd booked my backup plan, so I texted that I was leaving.

Waste of time.

Offline mb33333

I've posted this in Massages by mistake. Is somebody able to move it to Escorts please? Thanks!

Online Often Visitor

Bit confusing as the link you posted is for someone completely different?
Rita Dominatrix ? who looks FAF

Offline mb33333

The profile name has been changed, but the photos are the same. Probably a B&S?