Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JUICYbumMIMI - Queensway  (Read 2186 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5699758) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline munterpunter

First of a few reviews coming out this week so hope someone out there finds some of this info useful

External Link/Members Only

Fee - £100 for 30 mins, OW, Multiple positions

The meet- Happened a few months ago during the summer months and all comms were arranged through text directly with the sp from what i understand.

The girl - Definitely the girl in the pictures presented on her profile , Shortish with a big bunda and fake tits to match also but isnt in ludicrous proportions but almost certain its  a bbl and she had no tattoos that i recall also.

Similar to the other greek lass i reviewed she isnt facially beautiful nor would i call her ugly but in sincerity i dont Kiss sw and usually more concerned with body shapes and cleanliness than outright facially stunning etc.

Parked up on a side road close to said location, she texts the exact address and i buzz on the apartment to be let in, shes dressed in a silk kimono which hugged her assets and made the bunda look appealing.  :dance:

handed over the paperwork and was offered a shower which i declined as was fresh out not long myself.

She doesnt offer OWO which was abit disappointing and her covered Oral wasnt anything worth writing about in honesty so despite her enthusiasm to please, i tell her to lay on her back, lubed applied and on went missionary to start proceedings.  :dancegirl:

Missionary was good and she raised her leg even to let me get full access and i gratefully took opportunity to pound, as mentioned it was during he summer months and so by this point i am sweating profusely and she turns on her fan to bring the temperature down abit.

Switch over to doggy . and for me this is where she earns her money in that she not only takes a pounding well, the view from behind her and seeing those tiddys bouncing from her wardrobe mirror sent me over the edge before long.  :wackogirl:

finished and noticed that i had over stayed, she didnt complain though and suggested that i booked longer next time.

All in all shes a decent enough service provider, clean and easy enough to chat to and get along with.

Negatives for me would be no OWO, or fingering which kinda take abit away from the punt experience for me as im not a kisser.

Would return at those prices as she is a decent enough P & D but only as a second option / Plan B to a flopped plan A  :angry:

Offline sparkus

I agree it's a solid good punt, good company and her rates aren't that excessive BUT(T) the main pic does make her generously upholstered backside look bigger than it is. It is excellent but not jaw-droppingly spectacular (pant droppingly, yes).

Offline munterpunter

Defo at those rates, you really cant go wrong for what you're getting. Shes  curvy but accentuates those with angles too youre spot on with that. All in all decent p and d option to consider.