Author Topic: AVA THAI YUMMY - Coventry  (Read 4246 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6765638) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Francisco

External Link/Members Only

Comms. Via text messages, no probs.

Location. Top floor apartment in block of flats near Coventry University. Felt safe.

Price. £80 for 30min.

Services provided. DFK, OWO, 69, covered sex in various positions.

Girl. Slim, perfect figure, exactly like her website pics. Was wearing a short black dress.

Service. She did proper DFK, was snogging my face off, which was nice. Oral was good - she knows which buttons to press. Was faced with her fabulous bum and pussy in 69 which I enjoyed a lot but the highlight of the punt was having sex with her. She really gets into it. My balls were ready to explore very quickly so had to change positions to last longer.

Summary. Ava is perfectly nice, friendly & very beautiful and also she is a passionate French kisser. I shall definitely return.

Offline Leonthwolf

She used to be around when she still had her tackle intact. I remember the tattoo

Offline shed

She used to be around when she still had her tackle intact. I remember the tattoo


So you saying she is a post op.

Offline Leonthwolf

Im pretty sure I remember her face and tattoo on BP. This was maybe 5 years or so ago.

Offline vindici


Offline shed

She looks like a post op


Spoke to her on the phone and she sounded very feminine for what it's worth . Perhaps the OP can confirm?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 08:38:03 pm by shed »

Offline Francisco

She's certainly not a post op. It never crossed my mind for a second during my punt with her and I gave her oral in 69 position - it was a real pussy.

Offline Kimeen

I agree that there’s no way she is post op. Very feminine and lovely pussy.