Author Topic: Sexy Bonus (aka Thai Aura) - Birmingham  (Read 2648 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6768383) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Richy40

External Link/Members Only

At first I thought this was a TOFTT but since spotted another review for her as Thai Aura. Probably a good job I didn't read it beforehand as the poster said she wasn't as pretty as her pics or too friendly on arrival. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though as I thought she was really pretty and really warm in her welcome.

The Girl

As mentioned, really pretty, very feminine which not always clear with Thais. Good body on her, curvy but still about a size 10 and in proportion. Fake boobs but well done and once again in proportion. She smiles a lot, very giggly with it. She maintains eye contact....a lot. Almost uncomfortably. I ended up laughing a few times as its quite intense.
Says 28 on profile which feels about right.

The Spends

I paid £100 for, massage, covered oral and sex. I am happy with covered these days so didn't request owo. This may be extra looking at her profile. We didn't kiss, not sure if this would be extra either.

The Deed
She was very warm and attentive throughout. Insisted on undressing me which whilst a nice touch, always feels a little awkward to me so we shared the task  :)

She got her kit off to share her very good body and
 performed a decent massage using some Thai techniques with her feet to stretch out thighs and hips. Not outstanding but a fair effort.
Onto the oral which was decent without being mind blowing. Good level of depth and those eyes rarely left my eyes.  She suggested sex but I wanted to give her head back. This was where the session went up a notch. She clearly loves a good licking and I spent a good 15 mins giving her my all. She was properly squirming and my face was soaked by time I stopped. She had to get wet wipes  :D

Sex followed, first in leisurely missionary before I asked her to ride me, which she did like she was a jockey on a 5f race. Very good indeed, with that eye contact continuing as she ground down hard on me as I came like a steam train. Tooot bloody tooot.

Cleaned me patiently, no shower offered but I didn't ask. Had a broken English chat about food, she was sharing pics of her food making on Instagram. A Pookie in the making, she's talented! Out the door probably a little shy of 45, but only by about 5 mins.

Overall
A positive, not the greatest of punts but good value and I had a good time with a pretty girl with a nice body. I will probably return as I think you could build a good rapport with her which I feel can improve the following punts.
 




Offline Genetunney


I sent her a request last week. I wasn’t impressed with the added extras not included on AW.

I’m glad you had a good punt though and thank you for the review

Offline pbrown355