Author Topic: Yasmine - Lush Escorts, Birmingham. Double stacked! Literally  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Dark Vader

In short if I could take off the tits and leave the girl that would be the best way to sum Yasmine up. Appeared on Lush for about a day and didn't last much longer the second time around.


Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location Apartment block in the Digbeth area of Birmingham.

Comms Usual phone up and wait to speak to operator and follow instructions.Not too much waiting.

Price £60 for half an hour.

The girl/session Gets to the apartment and buzzed in. Make my way up and let in. This is where things start to get curious. She leads me into the bedroom and closes the door behind us saying for privacy. Oh there's another girl here? Yes a friend. This happened to me before when I saw Kylie so thought nothing of it but what had never happened to me before was about 5 minutes after we had got down to business someone else had entered the apartment. More on that later!

So down to the girl who looked much better in real life. About a size 8 with slim hips and a bit of a spare Tyre which was only really noticeable when she was sitting down but offset by a cracking pair of large low hanging tits with dark large areolas. With money handed over was told to lay down on the bed which I hate as this usually signifies it wont be much of a GFE. She comes over and tries to put a condom on but I tell her I want owo. She puts it to the side tells me not to cum in her mouth and starts sucking which wasn't half bad once she got going.This didn't last too long as she was keen to get down to business or rushing me more like. She bagged me up and climbed on top. Cowgirl was responsive and she was playing with her tits while riding away and so was I. Tried to follow up with some doggy but that was a no go. She was too particular about the position she wanted to kneel in and that just killed it for me. At this point she was deploying time wasting tactics and wanting me to cum quickly. Typical fucking Rom I here you cry.

In the end I got her to sit on the bed in front of me and wank me off all over her tits. Climax was ruined though as when the juice started flowing she stopped and tried to avoid getting any jizz on her. As I was cleaning up and getting dressed I tried to get some info on what was going on next door. I asked whether it was a friend of hers or one of the other Lush girls and whether that was a punter who had entered the apartment or a friend of the person next door but she was all a bit vague saying she didn't know the girls that much and didn't really know anything. Wonder if that had something to do with why she left? Started out planning to give this one a neutral as I'm a sucker for great tits but now writing and reading it back. Hell no.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 02:34:49 pm by Dark Vader »

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Thanks for the review. I saw her on the site but followed my instincts and stayed away. Seems it was a good decision. But I wonder who the hell she was sharing with. In all my days using lush I’ve never heard of a flat share. The only thing that comes to mind and I stress it’s a guess and speculation but maybe she had a friend or someone like that acting as a bodyguard and hiding in the other room. Or maybe the lush driver themselves collecting the case every time a punter paid.

I know some girls have told me the driver would come up every time to collect the cash as the girls weren’t trusted by the agency so maybe the driver couldn’t be bothered to keep coming and going so just stayed in the flat. Again all guesses but wouldn’t surprise me

Offline Dark Vader

The only thing that comes to mind and I stress it’s a guess and speculation but maybe she had a friend or someone like that acting as a bodyguard and hiding in the other room. Or maybe the lush driver themselves collecting the case every time a punter paid.
I know some girls have told me the driver would come up every time to collect the cash as the girls weren’t trusted by the agency so maybe the driver couldn’t be bothered to keep coming and going so just stayed in the flat. Again all guesses
Another one for Sophie to clear up for us if she so chooses.

Offline chadpitt

A lot of girls think having big tits means they don't have to provide a good service.

At least she won't be back anytime soon.

Offline Topgun1

A lot of girls think having big tits means they don't have to provide a good service.

It’s sad but true. Many girls out there who just rely on their aesthetics. “I’m here fuck me!” Kinda thing.

Although, fuck me the rack on her lol!
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pbrown355

Gutted when I phoned and she'd already gone. It was only her 2nd/3rd day!