Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Asialatina99 - Sutton  (Read 1079 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3884044) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline DiscreetDesires9

External Link/Members Only Or External Link/Members Only

comms were good, fast response, saw she had good feedback on AW so decided to go for it. Booked a 1hr incall for £120

the place didnt look very appealing, the front of the flat looked like a crack house however was thinking with the 2nd brain... so went in anyway.

Looks: Looks just like her pics, very nice body, lovely tits and ass however the face isnt the best.

when i got in i had a shower and exchanged the paper work. after this the action began. she gave me a quick teasing dance, asked her to drop to her knees she complied and gave really great head, she almost didnt want to stop. she did say when she starts its hard for her to stop lol. then she got ontop and rode really well which made me shoot in the bag. all in all a good punt although wont do the 1hr again, best kept to 30 mins.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks  :drinks:

She quotes extras including for OWO but you don't mention paying extra.  Pls clarify which services you took and any extras  you did or didn't pay.

Offline LLPunting

Offline DiscreetDesires9

indeed, sorry for not adding all the extra details. new to here :)