Author Topic: Layla Foxy Arabian - Birmingham JQ area. B&S so walked  (Read 1564 times)

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
External Link/Members Only.

Not much to say really. Got bored but none of the usuals available. Hit up VS and found this profile. Thought tgtbt but called anyway. First ring was a long one which usually means the call is going abroad so hung up.

Got a text a few mins later giving location. A few msgs back and forth confirming price, service, and that it was her in the pics.

Got to location which was near the Tesco express (not the one by the clock but the other one more towards town/hockley way. Given details of where to go. Got buzzed in and up to the flat which was easily to access and find but the girl was not the one in the pics. She was dressed in denim shorts, crop top, bushy curly hair but clearly not Arabian and defo not the one in the pics. She looked more Rom then anything.

I said hang on, your not the girl in the pics. She protested it was until I pulled out my phone and said no, your not this girl. Finally she relented and said Yh, she isn’t available so I simply said thanks but no thanks and walked.

Kept my dough for another day.

Offline theaccountant

Fuck Ali, I’m in JQ right now and just trying to find someone. Shame she isn’t the girl in the pictures. Though, the girl looks familiar…

Offline Topgun1

I’m sure I’ve seen those pics floating around somewhere before. This is why I avoid VS like the plague. Not that AW is amazingly better by any means. Those pics are blatantly touched up. Well done OP for walking.
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline billyjo

I recall reading a review some time back that claimed to meet the girl in that ad.  Those photos have been around  for ages.   I tried booking myself but was met with a b&s so walked.

Offline Topgun1

If I’ve recalled those pics correctly, then I’ve got a very funny story/experience in mind lol. Albeit, it was quite a negative experience at the same time.

Real Arabian girls are so pretty. I highly doubt we get them in the form of escorts in Bham.
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
I was half suspecting a b&s so ready to walk before I stepped in. Arab girls are rare and hard to find but I’ve seen at least 2/3 and the max was £80 for h/h and that was Zara Arab who now charges £130 h/h so got lucky to see her a few times before that increase.

Same with Indian and Pakistani wgs. Rare but not total unicorns (at a reasonable price point I mean)

But onwards and upwards. Just thought I’d post incase anyone else was considering her as a Arab

Offline escortman

Thanks Ali your always on the look out for something new  :thumbsup:

Good on you for walking.

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
I’m sure I’ve seen those pics floating around somewhere before. This is why I avoid VS like the plague. Not that AW is amazingly better by any means. Those pics are blatantly touched up. Well done OP for walking.

Those pics are familiar as I think they've been a staple on VS since Adam was a lad  :D
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Those pics are familiar as I think they've been a staple on VS since Adam was a lad  :D

Well they do say selling sex is the oldest profession so the maths add up  :D