Author Topic: Nataliahotstuff - Manchester  (Read 1728 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6243390) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Pauld344

External Link/Members Only

30 minuites £100
Comms were fine, booked via text with a few hours notice.
Meet happened at an apartment on Ashton old Road.
Natalia answered the door wrapped in a towel fresh out of the shower with her hair still soaking wet. Didn't bother me, but guess this may be an issue for some.
Handed over the paperwork, and she invited me to strip. She took off the towel and was just wearing a thong underneath.
Natalia has a cracking body, slim with big fake titts and a juicy ass. Photos are accurate except she does have a few large tattoos over her body. Age of 24 is pretty accurate.
We started off running our hands over each others body. I went in for a kiss and was told no kissing. Great!
Onto the bed, she immediately put a dom on for OW. Her profile mentions owo, but stupidly I didn't question it.
Less then 2 minuites later she is climbing ontop to start fucking. This was a highlight with my hands groping that fat ass whilst sucking on her titts, however 2 minuites later she asks to switch to doggy.
Onto doggy and she took a good pounding, I then switched to missionary before cumming over her boobs.
I was out with 10 minuites left of the booking.

Overall a decent meet with an attractive girl, but the rushed service and no kissing or owo makes me sway towards a neutral. Might consider returning for 15 minuites next time.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Sounds like poor value for money, thanks for the heads up

Offline Cheshuk

I wrote in my review that we did kissing without tongue and owo. I got no hesitation from her for kissing & owo, since I do not know the age of the OP, I can only speculate to the reason but I am not a decade older than her. This may be something to bear in mind

Offline Pauld344

I wrote in my review that we did kissing without tongue and owo. I got no hesitation from her for kissing & owo, since I do not know the age of the OP, I can only speculate to the reason but I am not a decade older than her. This may be something to bear in mind

To be fair, you can't really excuse the lack of services given to another OP when it's all listed on her likes list.
If she can only be bothered to offer the services that she has listed to guys under 30, then she is possibly in the wrong job.

Offline Cheshuk

To be fair, you can't really excuse the lack of services given to another OP when it's all listed on her likes list.
If she can only be bothered to offer the services that she has listed to guys under 30, then she is possibly in the wrong job.

My intention wasn't to have a pop at you at all and I apologise if it came across that way, nor was it to excuse her behaviour as justifiable. However there seems to be a reality where some younger sp's treat people differently based on age. There's a girl in London I reviewed recently called Aurilea, some of her other reviews were totally different from my experience. I got a pm from someone about this copied below for you to read. The point of my comment was simply to point out that she may be one of those SP's that treat people differently based on age. Again this is pure speculation as I don't know how old you are, it just seemed a similar situation to Aurilea.


I notice you had Aurelia in London on your reviews as good but she has a quite bad neg also. She is right up my street but again need some fk to make a punt successful. I am in my 50,s but trim, do you think that the negative may have been that the punter was older which sometimes happens? Any help gratefully received.

Offline Pauld344

My intention wasn't to have a pop at you at all and I apologise if it came across that way, nor was it to excuse her behaviour as justifiable. However there seems to be a reality where some younger sp's treat people differently based on age. There's a girl in London I reviewed recently called Aurilea, some of her other reviews were totally different from my experience. I got a pm from someone about this copied below for you to read. The point of my comment was simply to point out that she may be one of those SP's that treat people differently based on age. Again this is pure speculation as I don't know how old you are, it just seemed a similar situation to Aurilea.

I notice you had Aurelia in London on your reviews as good but she has a quite bad neg also. She is right up my street but again need some fk to make a punt successful. I am in my 50,s but trim, do you think that the negative may have been that the punter was older which sometimes happens? Any help gratefully received.


Didn't take your message personally, but it did sound like you were excusing her limited service.
An escort should offer what they advertise to everyone who is clean and showered, instead of picking and choosing.
Your comments do make me think that I should have given a negative.

Offline Cheshuk


Didn't take your message personally, but it did sound like you were excusing her limited service.
An escort should offer what they advertise to everyone who is clean and showered, instead of picking and choosing.
Your comments do make me think that I should have given a negative.

As I said it was more explaining something that does happen rather than excusing. The thing is, whilst this is an area of business it's a bit like the Wild West. Sp's can have policies that would no way fly in the mainstream world such as NBA policies. I agree with you that they're wrong but unfortunately they are a reality. And I've had an experience where this has been the other way round, I tried to book an SP who was mid 40s and she said I was too young, despite writing on her profile 30+ (which I was). After this we chatted over email and due to my polite tone she agreed to have a phone call with me.

I thought this was really odd and we spent 30 minutes getting to know each other on the phone beforehand, it was totally unusual, she saw escorting as a form of dating and only after that she agreed to see me, still not got around to it but we email each other occasionally however our schedules haven't  matched up. Maybe I would've been better saying nothing here, however do still think it's something that may be useful to other forum members who look at this SP since they would read contradictory reviews, but your review only you can decide on a neg.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 07:25:32 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
To be fair, you can't really excuse the lack of services given to another OP when it's all listed on her likes list.
If she can only be bothered to offer the services that she has listed to guys under 30, then she is possibly in the wrong job.

A mod or helper can change the rating if that's what you want.

Offline Pauld344

A mod or helper can change the rating if that's what you want.

I'll leave it as neutral, wasn't great but not terrible eaither. Possibly an option for 15 minuites. Thanks.