Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ticha thai massage.  (Read 13864 times)

ffeet

She was overrated when she worked at Suzi's and too unpredictable
At Suzi's!
Are we talking Suzi in Wellington or Suzi in Stafford? (both have gone now).
I was a regular at Suzi's in Wellington and never saw Ticha there.

Dellboy

At Suzi's!
Are we talking Suzi in Wellington or Suzi in Stafford? (both have gone now).
I was a regular at Suzi's in Wellington and never saw Ticha there.

Well that's where was! Suzi's in Wellington.  She was there at the same time as Natalie! 

ffeet

Well damn me - I don't know how I missed that one.
Saw quite a few girls there.
Perhaps Ticha arrived after I gave Suzi up as unreliable when making bookings.

billygood

Yep, been there, done that!

Exactly the same with me, Morrisons, then in broken English to the White Church, parked, texted again, gives me address, I couldn't find it in that fucking rabbit warren of flats and houses, she texted me "where are you?" I couldn't read it cos I'd left my glasses in the car, eventually get buzzed in and none of the fucking flats have got fucking numbers on the doors!

It's like an initiation test, but the reward at the end of it is well worth it. The sight of her sitting on my cock, while I caress those wonderful boobs gets me cumming inside her pretty quickly I find.  :Pi had the same thing happened  to me mate

I've seen her 3 times but even last time I couldn't remember where to buzz in and which floor the flat is on.

Dellboy

Am not sure if Ticha is still in Telford.  Unless anyone knows better

Offline Madone1

Am not sure if Ticha is still in Telford.  Unless anyone knows better

She is still on the Shropshire section of AW mate so I'm guessing she is still in her mystery flat that you only get directions to after you get to Morrisons and solve the riddle of her location from there. :dash:

(Anyone that has seen her will know what I mean about getting an address from this girl.)

Offline temptation

She is still on the Shropshire section of AW mate so I'm guessing she is still in her mystery flat that you only get directions to after you get to Morrisons and solve the riddle of her location from there. :dash:

(Anyone that has seen her will know what I mean about getting an address from this girl.)

Less reasons to shop at Morrisons  :rolleyes:

Dellboy

I first saw her at Suzi's next to the Whitehouse before she went independent.
Agree about her weird instructions.
Has anyone seen her recently?

Offline Rangers54

I went to see her in dudley, we arranged the meet for certain time, she said park at rear of spar shop, I called her said to me what colour car told her white, she said can't see white car on car park, she said move car over  to far side so she can see, I moved it. She claimed couldn't see me said move it next to learner car I did and I said what's this all about, she then said don't raise your voice she don't like people that argue. I told her not arguing, she said she wouldn't see me I am to aggressive. I drove away and thought she's crazy, text her saying I wasn't been aggressive or angry I was just merely wondering why I had to keep moving car when it's a big car park, she said in text that she couldn't trust me she has to have trust and I broke that. I just thought she's bit mad, seems I not only one she has done odd things to

Offline Madone1

I went to see her in dudley, we arranged the meet for certain time, she said park at rear of spar shop, I called her said to me what colour car told her white, she said can't see white car on car park, she said move car over  to far side so she can see, I moved it. She claimed couldn't see me said move it next to learner car I did and I said what's this all about, she then said don't raise your voice she don't like people that argue. I told her not arguing, she said she wouldn't see me I am to aggressive. I drove away and thought she's crazy, text her saying I wasn't been aggressive or angry I was just merely wondering why I had to keep moving car when it's a big car park, she said in text that she couldn't trust me she has to have trust and I broke that. I just thought she's bit mad, seems I not only one she has done odd things to

Yeah she is bat shit crazy and paranoid as hell really shouldn't be in the FS game would be much better suited to massage with HE in a shop. But she is as greedy as the rest of the Thai girls and has a better body so she uses it.

Dellboy

Yeah she is bat shit crazy and paranoid as hell really shouldn't be in the FS game would be much better suited to massage with HE in a shop. But she is as greedy as the rest of the Thai girls and has a better body so she uses it.

She was still batty when she worked with Natalie at Suzi''s.
A great shag but not as responsive as the vacuum aka Natalie

Offline Rangers54

She was still batty when she worked with Natalie at Suzi''s.
A great shag but not as responsive as the vacuum aka Natalie

Who is this Natalie sounds like a good option, any number or link or where is she working from please

Offline Madone1

Who is this Natalie sounds like a good option, any number or link or where is she working from please

She works at star massage in dawley but you will not get FS from her anymore.

Offline Rangers54

She works at star massage in dawley but you will not get FS from her anymore.

Don't mind not getting fs does she give oral that will do nicely owo bonus

Dellboy

Don't mind not getting fs does she give oral that will do nicely owo bonus

You obviously haven't read any of the comments on here. She is now legit.

Offline Rangers54

You obviously haven't read any of the comments on here. She is now legit.

Don't really punt outside of my area which is wolves area far as I have gone is dudley, so not aware of these in Telford or brum

Dellboy

Don't really punt outside of my area which is wolves area far as I have gone is dudley, so not aware of these in Telford or brum

You missed a real treat. She used to be up for anything but now has turned into a legit masseuse.

Offline Rangers54

You missed a real treat. She used to be up for anything but now has turned into a legit masseuse.

Does she get much work these days then. Must have been raking it in if she had good reputation, why did she stop offering a little for the weekend

Dellboy

Does she get much work these days then. Must have been raking it in if she had good reputation, why did she stop offering a little for the weekend

No idea. If you are that interested in her go and see her for a massage  :hi:

Offline Rangers54

No idea. If you are that interested in her go and see her for a massage  :hi:

May do, but without the he at the very least she would be down the list of providers, but thanks for your info   :thumbsup: