Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: scarlett OH - Tower Hill  (Read 2404 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4908780) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged through the messaging system a few days in advance, and confirmed on the day. Venue was a nice modern hotel very close to Tower Hill station.

POSITIVES

- Communications excellent.
- Stated height and age I think are representative. Nice red hair. Scarlett I think is not quite as pretty or feminine as you might expect (more gaunt looking in the face), but she was attractive enough.
- Nice friendly British girl who is easy to chat to.
- Slender figure.
- Moved into all positions as requested.
- Happy to kiss and good at it.
- Has one of my favourite features where the pussy lips cling to to my cock when it's going back and forth in doggy.

NEGATIVES

- BJ technique was quite poor. I didn't enjoy the mouth movement and there was too much resorting to handwork.
- Hygiene was not perfect. Slight smell of sweat from armpits, which also had some hair. The smell was not overwhelming and I didn't mind, but I'm sure it would bother others.
- I felt it is really overpriced for what you get. I paid £150 for 30 minutes which I see is no longer an option. If she was stunning, or offered any interesting services then it might be worthwhile, but as it is I don't think so.

OVERALL

She was a nice girl and quite pretty although not stunning. I enjoyed myself but I think this was a situation where if I'd paid £100 for then I would have given a positive, but at her prices I do not think it is worthwhile.

Offline Garage man

OP - overpriced! Looks like you got a bargain despite the gaunt face crap OWO and hygiene. She is soon going to be £400. Bijoux says she is offering CIM though which isn’t on her current likes.

Might be worth seeing if she does CIM now.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

OP - overpriced! Looks like you got a bargain despite the gaunt face crap OWO and hygiene. She is soon going to be £400. Bijoux says she is offering CIM though which isn’t on her current likes.

Might be worth seeing if she does CIM now.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nothing worse than a fit woman who has disgusting hygiene
Smelly armpits smelly Fannies hairy over tattooed

Paying good money too
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbit

Nothing worse than a fit woman who has disgusting hygiene
Smelly armpits smelly Fannies hairy over tattooed

Paying good money too

Have to agree. It's absolutely disgusting, especially when they want to charge so much money. I'm starting to lose my faith in punting, so much crap out there charging extortionate amounts.