Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Warrington  (Read 2773 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CF

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1 hour + £10 for OWO

Meeting took place a few months ago when Victoria was in Warrington

Initial contact done by text, after confirming that she was available for the time I wanted I was sent a couple of texts one with the post code and another with the rates and extras - £10 each of OWO, CIM and French kissing. Got another text later to confirm I was still going. Text when I was in the area and Victoria replied immediately with the street name and flat block and asked to call when I was there, called and was guided into a ground floor flat, with the flat door opened as soon as I walked through the outer door

Nice clean ground floor flat with good shower facilities, was asked to wash my hands but I asked for a shower due to it being quite a warm day

Victoria is definitely cute and sexy, dressed in a nurse uniform similar to the one in the profile gallery, not that it stopped on long. Asked to lie on my front and straight into body-to-body massage which felt great rubbing her pussy all over me. Asked to turn over and into gentle OWO which had me on edge quicker that I wanted so asked for RO. Beautiful pussy with no hygiene issues at all. Not usually my thing, but she started playing with my cock with her foot as I was performing, and it felt great. Back on to OWO which turned into 69, then on with the rubber in cowgirl. No real kissing as I didn't pay the extra but there was light kissing, didn't make much difference as I didn't last too long. Cleaned up and another massage before Victoria made a sterling effort to get a 2nd pop out of me, but it wasn't to be

Another shower, for a moment I thought she was going to get in with me as she came into the bathroom, but no such luck. Victoria checked the door before letting me out at about 55 mins if I remember correctly - certainly didn't feel rushed out. There was someone else in the flat as music was started, Victoria told me a name but couldn't quite catch it with the accent but got the impression it was another girl so she may travel with someone.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I keep waiting for this one to visit a bit closer to home like Preston