Author Topic: Childs Hill - Massage? Meh  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Atrueyorkie

So I was scrolling through and this caught my eye. Looked nice and I’m trying to wean off fs and delve back into massage side.

External Link/Members Only

Comms standard, does seem busy so right time right place to secure a booking.

Location fairly discreet, but there’s a number of gates needed to get through.

The sp was nice, friendly, facially okay - good. No complaints on that front.

Quite young, I didn’t realise until I rechecked the advert.

The video is her, I’m not sure on the pictures. She doesn’t look thick, or to that level in the pictures. I’m gonna say the pictures aren’t here. Much slimmer.

Undressed and nice place, no massage table so seems it just takes place on the bed. Very strong/perfumed smelling oil. The technique was non existent. No pressure, no nothing.

Was flipped with what felt like only a couple minutes. Straight HJ, was thinking what?

On review on the ad it seemed everything was extra. She was dressed as If she was going out, and not to the club. visually is left me perplexed. Looked like she was dressed for winter.

Ask for extras ridiculous prices being quoted. Settled for oral for extra 50. I know, expensive, pretty much an HR fs prices.

This is her positive, it was exceptional.  Looked like art how delicately she layered a portion of spit on top before deepthroating.

I’m not a small guy on both spectrums and she swallowed me like I was a mini sausage. Zero gag reflex. It’s a bold statement but top 3 blowjobs I can say (punting only).

Only negatives are expensive, 130 hh, no clear massage skills.

This is a very weak positive. Looks, bj and personality it was pushed it marginally to one.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Munter84

Looks good, did you catch the price of any of her other services? As I can't believe the pricing on her advert is even close to being genuine...

Offline Atrueyorkie

Looks good, did you catch the price of any of her other services? As I can't believe the pricing on her advert is even close to being genuine...

Mate I think it is, owo was initially 100 extra …

I was only really interested in the oral part but missed that the OW was just an extra 20 which would have done me fine.

French kissing was £20 too. But that’s not my thing.

Pricing was all over the place and illogical. Some were cheap 20 and some were just insane.  She seemed very new, the massage was just dropping oil in your body. Must be a record for the quickest start to a HJ too and even left the door open when she shares with other people  :lol:  I don’t think this was something she does regularly and i felt she oozed naivety
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 10:43:26 am by Atrueyorkie »