Author Topic: Blueeyedmilfbbw - Northwich  (Read 3285 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6199889) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline fbarge

External Link/Members Only

Katie had been on my hotlist for a while. This took place a couple of weeks ago, she tends to work school hours for obvious reasons.

Comms quick and easy, rules of engagement established and a time agreed. The property is on a recently built quiet modern estate, no issues.
The house is busy normal and perfectly okay. First impressions are that she is as per the pictures if not slightly better. A chunky clean SBBW. Upstairs and straight away she is on the bed. After some stroking and playing, Katie gave excellent oral. Stiff and ready and bagged up I enjoyed some doggy and mild hairpulling until we changed to cowgirl and her boobs weighed heavy over my chest and pleasantly squashed me, ridden until I shot my load.

 If you like SBBW then Katie is a safe good option.


Offline Pat Mustard

Contacted this one and she offered bareback for extra cash! Think I still have the message and can post it


Offline Frustrated gentleman

Offered me BB too… I’m sure I posted a warning when her profile first appeared!

Online Captain caveman 69

Good job op had the good sense to use the available ppi :scare:

Offline fbarge

made a point of telling me without me asking or requesting before the meet that she didn't do that or pee poo and sick or anal - none of this is on offer on her profile. I suggest she has changed and foist offer it now - I wouldn't have done it bb anyway with her

Offline Lev Gagarin

made a point of telling me without me asking or requesting before the meet that she didn't do that or pee poo and sick or anal - none of this is on offer on her profile. I suggest she has changed and foist offer it now - I wouldn't have done it bb anyway with her

Do you know if she does mmf and dp or dvp?