English holly Walsall
Happened today
Link to this Profile Page using
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyPrices & services
£80 for 30 minutes
Location
Well known hotel on Walsall border,clean and tidy asked for a shower and got one with no issue.
There was 2 guys on reception but walked past and upstairs with no issues.
Lady in question
States size 14 bit of a belly big tits very pretty face,curly black hair nice ass,clean and no smells nice shaved pussy.
Age states about right
height states 5’11” which is about right as I did notice she was slightly taller than me.
Overall curvy lady very friendly and attractive in my opinion.
Services
Owo and sex light French kissing.
Started off with her stripping off and after I’d got on bed let me play with her tits,she offered to lube my hand so I could finger her she was more than happy for me to play with her clit which she said she was enjoying it,started to kiss her kneck and she responded with light French kissing which was good.
She asked me to lay down and got in between my legs for nice owo plenty of eye contact and nice deep slow strokes and lots of ball licking when asked with no issues.
Then I said I’m ready for sex and asked for doggy which she obliged with head in pillow and ass up her is is not bad at all and she seems to enjoy it as i ploughed away,I came after a few minutes and slowed down and we cleaned ourselves up and had a chat as I got changed then left,walked out of hotel with same 2 guys by reception but no problems air pods in and just walked straight out.
Would I return
No as I wanted something different for a change but that’s nothing to do with her she was friendly and attractive so was happy with my choice but I did want to see angel today but it fell through.
Also I may have one lined up for next week which I will update as a review if and when it happens.