Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: lady.vivxx - Paddington  (Read 2902 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline undertheradar96

Punt happened at the end of August.

COMS - Initially through AW Emails then the location etc sent through text.

LOCATION - Boutique hotel in Paddington. Relatively small room but decent enough bathroom and shower. The elevator was in view of the reception which wasn't the best but there were enough people in the lobby to draw attention.
NB During the meet I was told that a permanent incall location was being sorted out. Seems to have moved given the change in location on AW

GIRL - GND facially and really nice body that included perky breasts and a lovely shaped arse. A slight bit of fat on her in general but nothing offputting or a few kgs off wouldn't sort out to make her figure toned. Still found her very attractive.

SERVICES - DFK, OWO, 69, Light fingering (on the outside), Mulitple Positions Protected (Doggy, CG & Missionary)

GFE meet on steriods. She delivered all services with enthusiasm.

She asks to change positions relatively frequently, which I didn't mind, but I can see ruining it slightly for others.

Would I return : Yes. Given the price and the services offered and the delivery of said services.

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

Offline undertheradar96

Forgot to add: 1hr for £140 and 2 pops

Online Moneyd

She's a great SP, been seeing her for 3-4 years, but now she's moved I won't be seeing her again, sadly.

Offline Geko12

I didnt want to bump my old review of mine..but I saw her again for the third time at hew incall location near Canning town (was not to punt again this year  :dash:)

Services have not faltered, £140 dfk, owo, cim/facial and a nice shaped arse to pound in doggy/pronebone, the incall location also adds a positive, much better than the hotel..however ive seen her three times so probably will try and see new ppl but shes a safe punt.

Total spend for me this year now stands at £550....now to actually keep my word and say this was my last punt of the year.  :scare:

logs of ukpunting reluctantly .....