Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty_Angel - Queensway - Sep 22  (Read 1218 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6830143) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline neerajkaul

External Link/Members Only
Visit:
Sep 22
1 hour. 200 GBP

Comms:
Over text. Booked for the same day and she responded very well.

Girl:
She is pretty and hot for sure. If I had not seen her pics, I'd be thanking my luck that a girl like that agreed to do me. But the angles in the pictures make her look significantly more attractive and that expectation was too high. She is quite wide in body. Not bad to look at, but the gap in pic vs reality is quite significant. Not sure if others noticed, but her breasts are a bit wonky too. Weird angled.
She has pretty face, but again, very square. She has a hint of thai looks, which is not a bad thing, but doesn't work for me.

Space:
Good flat. Clean, cozy. Easy walk from the station. She has a flatmate who looks much better to me.

Session:
Started with light DFK. Smokers breath, so please note that.
She asked me my likes and I told her I wanted 2 rounds. First was BJ. I opted for covered. Good technique. Moved on to missionary and she kissed all along.
Then we talked for some time. She is really into her playlist. She was getting up to change songs when she didn't like them(was a bit annoying). Then I got up for round 2. This time cowgirl followed by OW, followed by doggy.
Her attitude and techniques were amazing. She is also very tight.
She offers extras but I didn't opt for them. She does offer rimming which I wanted to try but didn't have cash.

Positives:
- Decent looking girl.
- Good attitude. Very friendly
- Good body hygiene. Smelled nice and clean
- Fit.
- Good ambience in the flat

Negatives:
- Smokebreath a bit too strong to ignore
- Not the 9/10 girl that you expect from pics. More like 6 or 7
- Didn't click for me physically

Would I return?
It is a strong neutral skewing towards a positive but the lack of attraction means probably not.

Offline larryshouse

You don't punt Brazilians often so to avoid getting caught short on extras use this as a general template. Some SPs will not provide all of the extras listed.

Kiss 20
OWO 30
CIM 50
Rim 50
W/S 50
Anal 100
3rd pop 30

If you like travelling with the exact amount of money then insist during comms that you want to know the extras in advanced
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 09:54:39 am by larryshouse »