Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: posh leyla star - Bromley-by-Bow E3  (Read 1381 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5326243) (3 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
5 review(s) for leyla star lady (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7025250) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline hfe689343

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: September 2022
Price: £80 for 30min
Comms: Arranged the booking by text pretty easily. I was given the postcode, building name and had to tell her in advance when I would arrive.
Location: Very close to the Bromley-by-Bow station. Google maps doesn't point to the exact place, but I saw a map outside with all the neighbor buildings which help me quickly find my way. The place is discreet but with some people heading and leaving the station through this street. No concierge. I was given the code to enter, and took the stairs to the 3rd floor (no idea if there was an elevator, but I assume so).
Lady: Leyla is a Romanian, probably in her early or mid thirties and look different from the photos (apart from her face). I personally didn't find her attractive. She has scars below her tits and a large pussy I have to say. She came back from holidays and was sunburn so I had to be careful when touching her.
Service: OW, Penetration (protected), HJ (with condom)

Other SPs I wanted to see didn't answer my texts, so Leyla was only plan C.
When I arrived, she was already naked. I gave her the cash and took a quick shower.
Then it was quite short. As expected, she doesn't kiss and I think OWO is an extra. She gave me a covered BJ, which was ok but no eye contact. I managed to get hard quickly nevertheless and started with CG, after she used some lube.
We stayed in that position for a minute and had to switch because it was hurting her, probably the sunburn :unknown:.
I fucked her in doggy and she was quite vocal the whole time. She would also touch my balls during the act, and put her feet around my legs, which I liked.
Switched to mish, she was still very vocal with some eye contact along the way. I can't hold that position long, as I find it uncomfortable, so I switched to spoon.
She finished with a HJ but it was quite ridiculous as I had to hold the condom :dash:.
I asked for more sex, because it's only been 15min, but she said she couldn't as it was hurting her, and that she normally do only 10min of sex for a 30min booking. wtf. I might as well just pay for 15min in that case...
Didn't get much satisfaction from this punt, but at least she was friendly. I won't come back.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
(again, she doesn't look as good as in these pics)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 03:11:25 pm by hfe689343 »

Offline PilotMan

I indexed her old AW number as well 4340844

Offline hfe689343

To clarify, I stayed 30min in there, including the 2 showers I took. Next time I'll just ask the SP if showers count in the time or not. I've seen others who would use a timer during the act and not count showers, and I thought it was the norm.