Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moon Health Addlestone - 3 police officers in shop  (Read 2399 times)

Offline advent2016

Not sure if this allowed.

I was reviewing some dash, drone and other camera footage for some work contractors were performing for someone and found these images of what looks like 3 police officers inside and one leaving Moon Health in Addlestone.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 01:16:35 am by advent2016 »

Offline southcoastpunter

Gotta ask - so what?

They are in uniform so likely to be official business - anything to something specific to that premises or maybe enquiries related to a nearby premises or....anything. And when was it taken - yesterday, last week, last year, 10 years ago?

ps- i don't know if its allowed so i have reported your post and a Mod can decided.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 11:27:17 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline contentguy

Not sure if it's allowed, but I'd be pretty pissed of if you posted a picture of me coming out of there.

Offline advent2016

Gotta ask - so what?

They are in uniform so likely to be official business - anything to something specific to that premises or maybe enquiries related to a nearby premises or....anything. And when was it taken - yesterday, last week, last year, 10 years ago?

ps- i don't know if its allowed so i have reported your post and a Mod can decided.

Timeline within the last few days. This shop was an optician in 2019.
Reason people in the past have reported about raids on premises. I posted it for general discussion and information
I thought it unusual that there were 5 officers present.

I did not take these photos. Although I haven't posted it there is an amusing short video of five officers leaving and one falling AoT on the slippery steps.
I've taken reasonable steps to avoid identifying detail such as shoulder numbers etc.

For all I know they were all in fancy dress for the benefit of the Google mapping car

Offline advent2016

Not sure if it's allowed, but I'd be pretty pissed of if you posted a picture of me coming out of there.

My advice would be don't visit in official uniform ;)

Offline Bluelight85

Maybe someone went in there for a legit massage and got the hump and grassed when they were offered extras, or maybe simply a check to see if the shop wasn’t a front for a brothel or something, who knows? All the same they are still open as they are answering text messages.

Offline contentguy

Did any of them have their trousers accidentally tucked into their socks and a big smile on their face?

Offline southcoastpunter

i know that a couple of Mods have seen this thread and appear to be happy with the pic!

Offline Stevelondon

😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Fuzzyduck

I thought it unusual that there were 5 officers present.

Agreed, that doesn't sound unusual though, on reflection, I don't know what is "usual" for a raid. It happens from time to time, and luckily have never been caught up in one. Thanks for posting.