Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza superstar - Cambridge  (Read 1737 times)

25 review(s) for Eliza superstar (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Currywurst

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

When: Early Sep 2022

Where: Chesterton road, NOT discreet (public establishment across street has people watchers out on a sunny day!  :scare: Decent clean small apartment. Clean bathroom, took shower, clean stack of towels. Decent attempt at ambiance by use of low lighting (not tacky LED's) and some chill out music.

How much: £80 for 30 mins

Booking: Texted 1 hour prior, back and forth via text. Attempted to call, but rejected. Hence anxious, but texts worked through. Final address texted when standing in line of sight of apartment.

Lady: She is well reviewed, and didn't disappoint. Fillers used tastefully. Sumptuous Brazilian ass = sight to hold and behold. Wonderfully done boobs. Decently tight pussy. Age closer to 40 than stated 36. Pics of face and body well represented by those on her profile.

Hate to blemish this review, but the minor complaint (if at all I had to pick one) would be that her facial wrinkles don't clearly show in the attached pic. Otherwise, wow, what a beauty.

Service: Can't fault. She made every effort. Even wanted me to stay back, relax and chat after cumming!  :wacko: :wackogirl: :rose: :dancegirl: Offered a massage, but I was in a hurry. Started off with a dance standing against the wall, gyrating her beautiful derier in my crotch. OWO variously, & Doggy.

Overall great meet, would visit again.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 11:51:59 pm by Currywurst »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Was internt on seeing her the other nite, but its "last orders" at 22:00 hrs so a tad too late!..